Jump to content

NBA Info - February 2018


Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

We see this happen with a few guys out of every draft class, but Mario Hezonja is finally making some good things happen on the floor about a month before turning 23.

His numbers in December were encouraging and January's are better.

Is there any way the Magic don't re-sign him?  How much do you pay this guy? 2/15?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

We see this happen with a few guys out of every draft class, but Mario Hezonja is finally making some good things happen on the floor about a month before turning 23.

His numbers in December were encouraging and January's are better.

Is there any way the Magic don't re-sign him?  How much do you pay this guy? 2/15?

 

They didn't offer him a QO so he is unrestricted.  

Not saying they cant or wont sign him. But that makes it more difficult.

I wish the Pistons would have pounced a month or two ago.  I get why they didnt though, with him being unrestricted this summer.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Deleterious said:

They didn't offer him a QO so he is unrestricted.  

Not saying they cant or wont sign him. But that makes it more difficult.

I wish the Pistons would have pounced a month or two ago.  I get why they didnt though, with him being unrestricted this summer.  

I forgot, he's in the same boat as Kyle Anderson.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

It would be awesome if GSW told him to pound sand.

Would they want him?  They would have to destroy so much of that team to fit him in.  

At least one of Green or Thompson would have to go, probably both.  Is that worth it?  

I guess the odds increase if they don't win a title.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

Would they want him?  They would have to destroy so much of that team to fit him in.  

At least one of Green or Thompson would have to go, probably both.  Is that worth it?  

I guess the odds increase if they don't win a title.  

I think you know where I stand on this.

Why dump one or two of your AS "role" players for a guy who will decline rapidly over the next three seasons?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Some of the books behind Harden and D'Antoni crack me up.

Infinite Rest - Greg Popovich

The Darko Tower

A Tale of Two Dinwiddies

Secret Passageways of Castle Clippers.

hahahaha

 

The Shammgod Delusion

Diary of a Wimpy Kidd

The Life of Qi

Glenn Robinson Caruso

Greek Freakonomics

The Count of Monta Ellis

 

Brilliant. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      97.1k
    • Total Posts
      3.1m
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...