Jump to content
RandyMarsh

Down on the farm 2021

Recommended Posts

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

I don't really mind him giving up some solo HRs, I prefer him not give up anything but I'd rather see that than a bunch of walks and base runners in general. 

Atleast the home runs can be chalked up to a mistake pitch or possibly trying different things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manning is out after 6:

6IP, 3H(all solo homers), 3 runs, 0 walks 7 k

80 pitches - 53 strikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Not that I have found. My dad has dish network and they blackout all Tigers games here (white Sox market). I am able to watch all Detroit affiliates with the MILB app I live in the same town as him. Side note, I have Directv and apparently they pay for rights to FSD erggg Balley sports because I am not blacked out.

I bought it and no blackouts. I need to figure out how to stream it to my Roku or smart TV. Usually there’s a logo on my phone or laptop screen where I can sync it to either TV, but don’t see anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kdog said:

Manning is out after 6:

6IP, 3H(all solo homers), 3 runs, 0 walks 7 k

80 pitches - 53 strikes

Solid enough, just needs less homers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Cam Gibson still in the org? Just saw the Bally’s commercial with Kirk that he’s in, and don’t see him listed anywhere on MILB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Derek Hill made a great leaping catch at the wall or else it may have been another HR or atleast extra bases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Is Cam Gibson still in the org? Just saw the Bally’s commercial with Kirk that he’s in, and don’t see him listed anywhere on MILB. 

retired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

I bought it and no blackouts. I need to figure out how to stream it to my Roku or smart TV. Usually there’s a logo on my phone or laptop screen where I can sync it to either TV, but don’t see anything. 

I have an iPhone and the only way I have found to cast is Apple AirPlay. It’s  kind of annoying because you basically have to mirror to get it to cast....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

I bought it and no blackouts. I need to figure out how to stream it to my Roku or smart TV. Usually there’s a logo on my phone or laptop screen where I can sync it to either TV, but don’t see anything. 

If you have iPhone and you don’t have a casting logo for Airplay, you could do screen mirroring to the device hooked to your TV. It’s not perfect, but if you keep your hands off your phone during, it’s acceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I have an iPhone and the only way I have found to cast is Apple AirPlay. It’s  kind of annoying because you basically have to mirror to get it to cast....

I think Airplay and screen mirroring are separate things, in that when I do mirroring, it projects everything on the phone screen onto the device, whereas with AirPlay, which is basically an app unto itself, I can usually continue to multitask with my phone while the video continues to cast. Some apps barf when you try this, but most apps work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chasfh said:

If you have iPhone and you don’t have a casting logo for Airplay, you could do screen mirroring to the device hooked to your TV. It’s not perfect, but if you keep your hands off your phone during, it’s acceptable.

Yep. I figured it out with mirroring apps for my Roku/iPhone. The only downside is a delay and poor video quality, and I haven’t found a mirroring app that has sound without paying extra. Having it up on my iMac is probably the best way to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I think Airplay and screen mirroring are separate things, in that when I do mirroring, it projects everything on the phone screen onto the device, whereas with AirPlay, which is basically an app unto itself, I can usually continue to multitask with my phone while the video continues to cast. Some apps barf when you try this, but most apps work.

Yes, my phone only allows Airplay for some reason. When you go away from the app it stops feed to T.V. I can "cast" via U-Tube and navigate away from app no problem. I don't see on the MILB app where I can choose anything but Airplay....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Yep. I figured it out with mirroring apps for my Roku/iPhone. The only downside is a delay and poor video quality, and I haven’t found a mirroring app that has sound without paying extra. Having it up on my iMac is probably the best way to go. 

What are the names of some of the mirroring apps you use? I should get some of those to use as a backup versus the native capability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

What are the names of some of the mirroring apps you use? I should get some of those to use as a backup versus the native capability.

These were the four I tried with my Roku, and the last one had the best quality. 

276AB1E6-D776-461F-A4D0-12F841DD4CF9.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Veteran catcher Juan Centeno has been transferred from Erie to Toledo. The Mud Hens have recently lost catchers Jake Rogers (promotion) and Dustin Garneau (broken wrist) and are likely to lose Eric Haase (expected promotion) today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kdog said:

 

on the same site: Jose King (the JD trade lives!)  and Bojarski both moving up a level. I remember Bojarski having a little hot streak in '19 that got some attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Wentz ready to pitch?

I'd like to see him getting some starts!!!

Toledo today... Detroit (figuratively) tomorrow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet.  Leave it to Houston to do one of the things I proposed a few weeks ago.  Still to be tackled: access to free food/nutrition and top-notch weight rooms/facilities at all levels.  If you really want players to improve and succeed, take care of their needs.
 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brideck said:

Sweet.  Leave it to Houston to do one of the things I proposed a few weeks ago.  Still to be tackled: access to free food/nutrition and top-notch weight rooms/facilities at all levels.  If you really want players to improve and succeed, take care of their needs.
 

 

That’s a solid idea, especially considering so many of their ball players are foreign born.  And it helps out with players moving among the different levels of the farm system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


×
×
  • Create New...