Yoda

MLB to Resume

1 hour ago, socaltiger said:

It's understandable to be scared especially since Biden just said 120 MILLION Americans have died from Covid. 

oh!  oh!  oh!  now do trump!

4 minutes ago, Buddha said:

oh!  oh!  oh!  now do trump!

Isn’t there a bandwidth limit?

What’s Leyland up to for the next four years?

2 hours ago, socaltiger said:

Your not just that the cases were all asymptomatic which is good for all of us if its the new trend. If. 

You're*

it's* (technically that's* since being asymptomatic isn't an "it" but whatever)

Tell us more about how dumb Biden is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Casimir said:

Can you imagine him as President ROFL. He'd call out the military and national guard and institute a national lockdown immediately for two weeks. If anyone protested he'd have him shot and say f off. I'm pretty sure he told Barry Bonds to F-off one time in practice saying there could only be 1 boss and if you dont like it GTFO.

But yea. He'd be as abrasive as Trump, just he'd take care of the pandemic instead of saying there isn't one lol.

9 hours ago, AlaskanTigersFan said:

Can you imagine him as President ROFL.

He'd refer to everything as horse****!

16 hours ago, Charles Liston said:

The USA does not test way more than other countries per capita.  The list of countries (on that per capita chart) that test more than the USA includes Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Belgium, and more.  The idea that the USA has a superior testing record is false.

But Trump said... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/25/2020 at 12:44 AM, IdahoBert said:

6696E4AC-ABEB-4AF2-9F0F-EBE061EAD17B.thumb.png.d167bb9248222d374a825734439e3ce9.png

You're a scary dude Bert!

Billy Martin’s New York home is up for auction currently. Minimum bid is $500,000. The auction ends July 27th. This is where he was living when he passed. 

www.billymartinsprivatelake.com

Hope the link works. Looks like you’ll have to plug it in.

8 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Billy Martin’s New York home is up for auction currently. Minimum bid is $500,000. The auction ends July 27th. This is where he was living when he passed. 

That's a nice looking place.  $500 US is $700 to me though, a bit steep for a weekend retreat.  It's about 4 hours from my house.  What it would do though is give me an address from which to mail all my ballots.

• Like 1

The taxes in NY would bury you. I would get a kick out of walking through the house though. Never a Yankees fan but baseball was better with Billy. Ask George Brett if you don’t believe me.

• Like 1

I shot the link to my brother.  He and his wife are contemplating retirement. Nice huge barn, huge pond, 84 acres. I don't have anywhere near the cash but he does. Bet there are a few fist-sized holes in the walls

I’ll be interested in what it ends up selling for. The room with the fireplace is pretty awesome. That part of New York is nice.

2 hours ago, 1776 said:

Man, that seems like a steal. 

7 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Man, that seems like a steal. 

I have no idea what real estate prices go in that area but on the surface it looks like a you get a ton of house for 500K.   I doubt you'd be able to get anything close to that much house on any of the lakes in Michigan.   

32 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I have no idea what real estate prices go in that area but on the surface it looks like a you get a ton of house for 500K.   I doubt you'd be able to get anything close to that much house on any of the lakes in Michigan.   

$500K is the minimum bid. It’ll definitely go for more than that. His wife was @33 when he died. I wonder who actually owns the house now. I’m surprised the minimum bid is as low as $500K. I would think it would be set higher. It probably needs some work.

23 hours ago, Casimir said:

Huh-uh. Jim batted Clete Thomas in the third spot.

19 hours ago, AlaskanTigersFan said:

Can you imagine him as President ROFL. He'd call out the military and national guard and institute a national lockdown immediately for two weeks. If anyone protested he'd have him shot and say f off. I'm pretty sure he told Barry Bonds to F-off one time in practice saying there could only be 1 boss and if you dont like it GTFO.

But yea. He'd be as abrasive as Trump, just he'd take care of the pandemic instead of saying there isn't one lol.

Yea?

Yeah, we'd have to watch him eat a sandwich again. Huh-uh.

10 hours ago, Biff Mayhem said:

He'd refer to everything as horse****!

He wouldn't be wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

It's haunted by the ghost of Billy Martin.  

This would be a great selling point. 

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

It's haunted by the ghost of Billy Martin.  

If that's true I'm finding a way to buy it. Never been drunk with a ghost before

On 6/25/2020 at 8:27 PM, Yoda said:

You're*

it's* (technically that's* since being asymptomatic isn't an "it" but whatever)

Tell us more about how dumb Biden is. 

Not sure what you are inferring but my guess is its not very nice. I don't recall attacking you personally. I don't think grammar  on message board is that critical. 

2 hours ago, leflore said:

If that's true I'm finding a way to buy it. Never been drunk with a ghost before

You buy it, and then I'm going to knock on your front door selling ice cream.