Jump to content

Yoda

MLB to Resume

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, socaltiger said:

It's understandable to be scared especially since Biden just said 120 MILLION Americans have died from Covid. 

oh!  oh!  oh!  now do trump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Buddha said:

oh!  oh!  oh!  now do trump!

Isn’t there a bandwidth limit?

What’s Leyland up to for the next four years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, socaltiger said:

Your not just that the cases were all asymptomatic which is good for all of us if its the new trend. If. 

You're*

it's* (technically that's* since being asymptomatic isn't an "it" but whatever)

Tell us more about how dumb Biden is. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Casimir said:

Isn’t there a bandwidth limit?

What’s Leyland up to for the next four years?

Can you imagine him as President ROFL. He'd call out the military and national guard and institute a national lockdown immediately for two weeks. If anyone protested he'd have him shot and say f off. I'm pretty sure he told Barry Bonds to F-off one time in practice saying there could only be 1 boss and if you dont like it GTFO.

 

But yea. He'd be as abrasive as Trump, just he'd take care of the pandemic instead of saying there isn't one lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AlaskanTigersFan said:

Can you imagine him as President ROFL.

He'd refer to everything as horse****!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Charles Liston said:

The USA does not test way more than other countries per capita.  The list of countries (on that per capita chart) that test more than the USA includes Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Belgium, and more.  The idea that the USA has a superior testing record is false.

But Trump said... 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 12:44 AM, IdahoBert said:

6696E4AC-ABEB-4AF2-9F0F-EBE061EAD17B.thumb.png.d167bb9248222d374a825734439e3ce9.png

You're a scary dude Bert!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billy Martin’s New York home is up for auction currently. Minimum bid is $500,000. The auction ends July 27th. This is where he was living when he passed. 

www.billymartinsprivatelake.com

Hope the link works. Looks like you’ll have to plug it in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Billy Martin’s New York home is up for auction currently. Minimum bid is $500,000. The auction ends July 27th. This is where he was living when he passed. 

www.billymartinsprivatelake.com

Hope the link works. Looks like you’ll have to plug it in.

That's a nice looking place.  $500 US is $700 to me though, a bit steep for a weekend retreat.  It's about 4 hours from my house.  What it would do though is give me an address from which to mail all my ballots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The taxes in NY would bury you. I would get a kick out of walking through the house though. Never a Yankees fan but baseball was better with Billy. Ask George Brett if you don’t believe me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shot the link to my brother.  He and his wife are contemplating retirement. Nice huge barn, huge pond, 84 acres. I don't have anywhere near the cash but he does. Bet there are a few fist-sized holes in the walls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be interested in what it ends up selling for. The room with the fireplace is pretty awesome. That part of New York is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1776 said:

Billy Martin’s New York home is up for auction currently. Minimum bid is $500,000. The auction ends July 27th. This is where he was living when he passed. 

www.billymartinsprivatelake.com

Hope the link works. Looks like you’ll have to plug it in.

Man, that seems like a steal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Man, that seems like a steal. 

I have no idea what real estate prices go in that area but on the surface it looks like a you get a ton of house for 500K.   I doubt you'd be able to get anything close to that much house on any of the lakes in Michigan.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I have no idea what real estate prices go in that area but on the surface it looks like a you get a ton of house for 500K.   I doubt you'd be able to get anything close to that much house on any of the lakes in Michigan.   

$500K is the minimum bid. It’ll definitely go for more than that. His wife was @33 when he died. I wonder who actually owns the house now. I’m surprised the minimum bid is as low as $500K. I would think it would be set higher. It probably needs some work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Casimir said:

Isn’t there a bandwidth limit?

What’s Leyland up to for the next four years?

Huh-uh. Jim batted Clete Thomas in the third spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AlaskanTigersFan said:

Can you imagine him as President ROFL. He'd call out the military and national guard and institute a national lockdown immediately for two weeks. If anyone protested he'd have him shot and say f off. I'm pretty sure he told Barry Bonds to F-off one time in practice saying there could only be 1 boss and if you dont like it GTFO.

 

But yea. He'd be as abrasive as Trump, just he'd take care of the pandemic instead of saying there isn't one lol.

Yea?

Yeah, we'd have to watch him eat a sandwich again. Huh-uh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Biff Mayhem said:

He'd refer to everything as horse****!

He wouldn't be wrong.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

It's haunted by the ghost of Billy Martin.  

This would be a great selling point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

It's haunted by the ghost of Billy Martin.  

If that's true I'm finding a way to buy it. Never been drunk with a ghost before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2020 at 8:27 PM, Yoda said:

You're*

it's* (technically that's* since being asymptomatic isn't an "it" but whatever)

Tell us more about how dumb Biden is. 

Not sure what you are inferring but my guess is its not very nice. I don't recall attacking you personally. I don't think grammar  on message board is that critical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leflore said:

If that's true I'm finding a way to buy it. Never been drunk with a ghost before

You buy it, and then I'm going to knock on your front door selling ice cream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Motown Sports Blog



×
×
  • Create New...