Motor City Sonics

What would a Tigers 30 man roster (and 20 man Taxi Squad) look like?

If there was one standout team in a weak division, I suppose that's closer to being possible.  The Dodgers are probably closest to that.

My dark horse for the AL Central winner is the White Sox, though it pains me to type this.

There is no way, I will not think of Dirk Diggler whenever I hear Dillon Dingler.   No way.  Dude could be an All-Star and that's what I will think.      They can always change Brock Deatherage to Brock Landers later.   

For some I keep wanting to call him Dillinger like the old gangster John Dillinger instead of Dingler.  Was talking to people about him at work and I called him that like three times before people got tired of correcting me.  In my defense Dillon Dillinger does sound way better. 

8 hours ago, Tenacious D said:

If there was one standout team in a weak division, I suppose that's closer to being possible.  The Dodgers are probably closest to that.

My dark horse for the AL Central winner is the White Sox, though it pains me to type this.

I've said that about the White Sox each of the past 2 years. Maybe they are finally ready. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:06 AM, RandyMarsh said:

Not sure how you get to only 4 turns, in a full season you start about 33 games a year if you don't get hurt or skipped so shouldn't that equate to about a dozen or so starts in a 60 game season?  

Just trying to make a wise crack about a 60 game season

17 hours ago, leflore said:

I've said that about the White Sox each of the past 2 years. Maybe they are finally ready. 

It's literally their fourth season in a row when they've been the dark horse

On 7/2/2020 at 9:56 AM, Motor City Sonics said:

This is wrong.   I think it;s more like  0/0 = 0  - because there will be a COVID explosion bigger than this week and all team sports will be done.   

That's my fear too. And it seems the most likely outcome.

Miggy 

3 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

0F894268-1693-41B5-BF8C-5248ED43AAC2.png

Miggy must've drawn "Brandon Inge, 2 strike slider in the dirt" in charades.