Motor City Sonics

2020 Draft AS IT HAPPENS thread.

Barry Sanders had "decent" moves? Yikes, that's an argument waiting to be lost.

Anyway, running backs being short isn't a big deal and in fact, the shorter ones have an advantage because their low center of gravity makes it harder to take them down and have less of a tendency to take big hits. The thing about Swift too is that he has a linebacker build so he's going to break a lot of tackles.

Watching Barry run from the upper reaches of the Silverdome was fun...you could watch him decently move around defenses like a video game.  One second he's hemmed in...the next you're saying "holy heck...he's gonna break that one"

21 minutes ago, Lei Pong said:

Watching Barry run from the upper reaches of the Silverdome was fun...you could watch him decently move around defenses like a video game.  One second he's hemmed in...the next you're saying "holy heck...he's gonna break that one"

My son has been playing the newest Madden and it seems Barry is available in some mode or other in that. Tbh he was better in real life than on a video game; I'm sure there are things he did that aren't possible in the game.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 8:22 AM, Blue Square Thing said:

My son has been playing the newest Madden and it seems Barry is available in some mode or other in that. Tbh he was better in real life than on a video game; I'm sure there are things he did that aren't possible in the game.

100%