Motor City Sonics

2020 Draft AS IT HAPPENS thread.

The beginning of the end of the Quintricia era starts in about an hour...............They should be picking right around 8:20 - 8:25.   

Your thoughts?  

4 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The beginning of the end of the Quintricia era starts in about an hour...............They should be picking right around 8:20 - 8:25.   

Your thoughts?  

This is our Super Bowl. Anything and everything is possible. And then they start playing.....?

3 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

This is our Super Bowl. Anything and everything is possible. And then they start playing.....?

I got Madden 20 for my PC (they do the PC thing again) and I took the Lions all the way to the NFC Championship and had a 48-17 lead over New Orleans when a tornado hit the Superdome and only destroyed the Lions sideline...............they're cursed.   

• Haha 1

I think we’ve got a chance to get a solid player that will help.  I’d love to see a trade down and still get one of Brown, Okudah, Simmons.   It’s going to take a lot for Quinn to F this one up.   

2 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

I think we’ve got a chance to get a solid player that will help.  I’d love to see a trade down and still get one of Brown, Okudah, Simmons.   It’s going to take a lot for Quinn to F this one up.   

stop tempting fate!

5 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Fear not, Quinn is up to the task!

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Why the **** are you showing sad nurses. and sick children crying?  It's a stupid game, get over yourselves.   

its usually them drooling over the military.  so this is a little bit better.

i miss pete rozell.  announce the pick, move on.

at least there are no bro hugs this year.

I'm hoping with no players in the green room the picks won't be spoiled by showing the players on the phone and celebrating with their families before the pick is announced.  

Why can't they just start the draft actually at 8pm.    It's like thinking you'll pay one price for a concert ticket and then getting a bunch of fees added on when you go to the shopping cart part of the website.    They had a one hour ramp up on ESPN.  Lets get to it already.   

They're already showing commercials? This is painful.

And of course every commercial is a coronavirus commercial. Sigh

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Why can't they just start the draft actually at 8pm.    It's like thinking you'll pay one price for a concert ticket and then getting a bunch of fees added on when you go to the shopping cart part of the website.    They had a one hour ramp up on ESPN.  Lets get to it already.   

Yeah that always annoyed me.  It's like the team with the 1st pick had 4 months on the clock, do you really need to give them another 10 minutes at the start of the show?

How many red hats just threw stuff at their TV with that stupid doctor being on the screen.    Damn Doctors and their doctoring.  

2 minutes ago, NYLion said:

They're already showing commercials? This is painful.

And of course every commercial is a coronavirus commercial. Sigh

Format - 

The Pick Is In

Commercial

Goodell announces Pick

Commercial

Interview with player

Commercial

Mel Kiper Jr. being wrong

Commercial

Repeat