Both of those guys are similar to Juwan.  Just a matter of time before they both get a head coach job.

Useless knowledge time.  Udoka is married to Nia Long.  She has acted in a ton of crap but to me she will always be Lisa from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  Doubling down on useless knowledge.  She played two different characters on that show.

Bulls’ new front office playing long game on coaching change

Sources have told the Sun-Times that 76ers assistant Ime Udoka is the front-runner to become the Bulls’ new coach, with Raptors assistant — and former Bulls assistant — Adrian Griffin also in the picture.

Was the Atkins talk all hype?  It would have been fun to see him driver over Brooklyn and coach the Knicks.  Oh well, Udoka would be a better get than Thibs at least.  

2 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Was the Atkins talk all hype?  It would have been fun to see him driver over Brooklyn and coach the Knicks.  Oh well, Udoka would be a better get than Thibs at least.  

Why?  Udoka has never coached a game.  How do you know he'd be better than a guy who led the Bulls to one of the best records in the league and the ECF?

3 minutes ago, Buddha said:

Why?  Udoka has never coached a game.  How do you know he'd be better than a guy who led the Bulls to one of the best records in the league and the ECF?

We wen't over why I wouldn't let Thibs anywhere near my team.

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Great time for Hongbit to use the new acronym he learned yesterday.

wait a sec....someone once thought stanley was a star?

who?  the guys in the drew league?

No, he's not effective, and he adds no real value to the team that he was thought to provide.  But the Pistons could consider a reunion with Stanley Johnson.

The tampering inside the bubble is going to be insane.  We should have left Weaver in OKC until after they were eliminated so he could be in there talking to potential FA's.  

Interesting the draft is on a Friday this year.  The 15th was a presidential debate and an NFL game.  Smart to move it.

3 hours ago, Buddha said:

wait a sec....someone once thought stanley was a star?

who?  the guys in the drew league?

Not once they saw him on an NBA court.  But plenty of people thought he had star potential when he was in college playing against bad competition.  

No idea where to put this, but I thought it was funny...

Nate Robinson:

“I remember one time He (Isiah Thomas) practiced with us. He had sweats, whistle, tucked the whistle in his shirt, didn’t even lace his shoes really and was cookin Marbury, no disrespect to Marbury cuz he’s a point God too. But when I say cookin, I mean COOKIN, running the plays, getting buckets…cookin. I was like what. Shooting jumpers, runners, left-hand runners off the backboard. I was like yo that’s our coach. You can still play. He said, ‘I just wanted to show y’all what I would do if I were still playing. Totally blew me away.”

Zeke would've been in his mid-40s at the time.

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/nate-robinson-talks-about-the-time-isiah-thomas-cooked-stephon-marbury-in-practice/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deleterious said:

i remember watching david booth play with depaul back in the day.  good for him!

andre picks up his option to stay in cleveland.

good move by andre.

42 minutes ago, Buddha said:

andre picks up his option to stay in cleveland.

good move by andre.

This could have been us.  So glad he was moved.

• Thanks 1

Salary cap has a real possibility of being under $100M this summer.  I guess it will actually be this fall.  But point is, a lot of people are going to pick up their option that normally wouldn't have in hopes they play with fans next year and the cap jumps back up.  

Basically, this summer is the worst time possible to be a free agent.