6 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I didn't see any of it.

Scottie still a mush? 

they started to ask him some pointed questions but he didnt answer because he had a headache.

Beautiful.

It only matters because I am a small, petty man, but I hope his mushiness lasts forever.

Perma-mush.  Permush?

There was a time I was the biggest Thibs fan around.  Now I wouldn't let him anywhere near my players.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:42 PM, Deleterious said:

There was a time I was the biggest Thibs fan around.  Now I wouldn't let him anywhere near my players.

why?

25 minutes ago, Buddha said:

why?

I think he runs his players into the ground.

13 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

I think he runs his players into the ground.

people cite the injuries on the bulls as an example of this, but the bulls' injury woes continued long after thibs left town.  in fact, the new regime finally fired the head trainer recently.

were there examples of his players getting hurt in minny?  i dont remember.

i think it depends on the player.  you obviously have your blake griffins, but you also have andre drummond.  different players need different regimens of rest, i suppose.

1 hour ago, Buddha said:

people cite the injuries on the bulls as an example of this, but the bulls' injury woes continued long after thibs left town.  in fact, the new regime finally fired the head trainer recently.

were there examples of his players getting hurt in minny?  i dont remember.

i think it depends on the player.  you obviously have your blake griffins, but you also have andre drummond.  different players need different regimens of rest, i suppose.

I don't think Minnesota had injury problems.  Butler has played heavy minutes for him on two different teams and never had injury issues.

If they do take 24 I wonder what it means for the lottery.

The Pistons have the 5th worst record.  If they let 24 teams into the playoffs/tournament does that mean only 6 teams participate in the lottery?  That would benefit Detroit since they could only drop to 6th then.  If things don't change then they could drop all the way to 9th.

Some Basketball-Reference stuff.

They have introduced something new called Adjusted Shooting.  I have not had time to read about it yet, but you can here.

Second thing, and this makes me sad.  The play index is moving to a paid area of their website.  The play index is where you can find player games/seasons/streaks, compare players, etc.  

I don't mind paying but $8 a month seems a bit much.  Might be worth it if you're a journalist.  

the kings fired their announcer for saying all lives matter after being baited by demarcus cousins.

seems like a bit of an overreaction when they could have just made him go on national television in front of a full stadium and kiss jesse jackson's bare ***.../southpark

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Deleterious said:

He gone.

Maybe.  This will be his first big NBA contract so the smart move is to go with who pays him the most.    

We can't even discuss what teams can pay him since we have no clue how much the cap will drop.  

19 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Drew Brees might be joining him.

drew brees is an idiot.

tom brady is a big trumpkin but at least has the sense to shut up about it during race riots.