20 hours ago, Shelton said:

I love this:

That is a fun graphic.

Just crazy to see it shown like that.  Not sure I like it, honestly.  Feels like everyone is trying to become the same team and other ways to win (post game, for instance) are just out the window.

https://www.detroitbadboys.com/2020/10/20/21525445/nba-trade-rumors-blake-griffin-detroit-pistons-golden-state-warriors-utah-jazz

Simmons tossed out an Andrew Wiggins and No. 2 for Blake Griffin and No. 7 deal. We’ll get to the specifics of that in a moment, but it’s Lowe’s response that was most revealing.

”Enough people have asked me what i’ve heard about Blake Griffin and how he’s looking. what am I hearing. This and that. That I think Detroit is going to have a market for him,” Lowe said. “I don’t think it’s going to be strong. They’re not getting two first-round picks. Or even a first round pick unless they take back something onerous too. But I’ve had enough teams ask me about Blake Griffin that I think there is still interest in what he can do to help you win.”

It's an interesting offer.  If I thought it would get me Edwards, I'd take in a heartbeat.  But, my guess is that he goes #1, so that makes this a tougher call.

Comes down to whether it's worth 1 extra year of salary to move up 5 spots and get a guy who's 6 years younger and usually healthy.  I think the answer is probably "yes".

wiggins would instantly become the board's whipping boy.  at least blake tries hard.

otoh, it makes the pistons worse, and they need to be worse to get into the top 3 next year so they can eventually pick 5th when the league screws them again in the lottery.

svg back as coach of the pelicans.

the best news about the hedgehog being back in the league is that he can stop tweeting now.

Don't know if its official or not but I saw that the NBA plans to start the regular season on December 22nd, its only going to be 72 games so they can finish in time before the Olympics.