Q: When will <insert event here> happen?

A: Who knows.

Everything is up in the air right now obviously.  But I would guess the Pistons season is over.  

They are in the 5th spot for the draft lottery.

Can't even guess how much cap space they will have.  This shut down is going to drop the cap quite a bit I would imagine.

Kid's got offseason work to do. That's what separates the greats from the busts.

im not sure if you know this, but the jackson family is a bit eccentric.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:06 AM, Deleterious said:

That's pretty bad but from what I saw of him he looks to have good form and the shot doesn't look broken like Stanley's did.  I think in time he's going to be atleast an average shooter.  I'm more concerned with his ability to finish though.  

Have to keep reminding myself that he is still raw and could be a couple years away. 

18 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I really wanted it to be that Jermaine Jackson.  But it isn't.  

University of Detroit's Jermaine Jackson, presumably?

8 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Interesting article.  Beat writers from the Pistons, Hawks, and Cavs sit down and discuss each team.

Roundtable: Playoff hopes, draft and projecting future for East’s worst teams

Didn't read the entire thing but I definitely would put Collins ahead of Wood.   Also Atlanta definitely is the closest to contention.  I think with some growth and a couple additions they could vault to the upper tier in the East. 

On a side note I can't believe Clint Capella is only 25, it feels like he has been around forever.

4 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

That's pretty bad but from what I saw of him he looks to have good form and the shot doesn't look broken like Stanley's did.  I think in time he's going to be atleast an average shooter.  I'm more concerned with his ability to finish though.  

Have to keep reminding myself that he is still raw and could be a couple years away. 

I think the culture change probably needs to be taken into consideration as well, doesn't it?

Kobe, Timmy, KG, Rudy T, and Eddie Sutton got into the hall of fame today.

Sounds like Rudy is going in as a coach.

The Warriors are the luckiest franchise in the history of the NBA.

Steph has injury concerns coming off his rookie deal.  Signs his second deal for $44M over 4 years.  Steal.  He wins 2 league MVP's and 2 championships while on this deal.

TV contract rises an insane amount and explodes the salary cap.  Basically this gives teams a bunch of newfound cap space which lets the Warriors sign KD and keep some key other guys.

KD leaves, Klay misses the entire season, Curry misses most of it.  But wait!  The probably wont even miss the playoffs since we wont have playoffs anyway.  So it was the perfect season to suck.  Oh yeah, they are one of three teams favored to get the #1 pick in the draft.

They did great drafting/developing Steph, Klay, and Draymond.  But it still takes a lot of luck to win in this league.  

• Like 1