Hart

2020 NBA Draft

16 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

His path appears set.  Play next year on his Dad’s Nike funded fake high school program,  join the G-league pathway the following season while signing the largest deal that Nike has ever given out to a new player, go on become the #1 overall pick by the Detroit Pistons in the 2022 draft.  

The G-League has an age requirement of 18.  That is why I said in your scenario, where he reclassifies and graduates early, he won't have many options other than MSU.

If he stays in high school for his remaining two years then I imagine he will most likely go the G-League route.

Reclassifying would be his best move IMO.  Even being stuck playing college ball isn't so bad if he gets to the NBA a year earlier.  

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

The G-League has an age requirement of 18.  That is why I said in your scenario, where he reclassifies and graduates early, he won't have many options other than MSU.

If he stays in high school for his remaining two years then I imagine he will most likely go the G-League route.

Reclassifying would be his best move IMO.  Even being stuck playing college ball isn't so bad if he gets to the NBA a year earlier.  

Didn’t know about that G league age limit.  Figure they will get that moved to be ok as long as you turn 18 during the G league season.  If not, Nike would still pay him to sit around and play pickup games while he waits for the draft.  

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

why would you go play for tom izzo?  so you can sit behind some walk on 5th your senior in the ncaa tournament?

and another thing, if you think he's not getting paid while not going to msu, ive got a bridge to sell you in brooklyn...

1 hour ago, Buddha said:

why would you go play for tom izzo?  so you can sit behind some walk on 5th your senior in the ncaa tournament?

and another thing, if you think he's not getting paid while not going to msu, ive got a bridge to sell you in brooklyn...

It beats sitting out a year.  And if he is half as good as people say, he wont be sitting behind anyone.

11 hours ago, Deleterious said:

It beats sitting out a year.  And if he is half as good as people say, he wont be sitting behind anyone.

izzo sat the #3 pick in the draft so he could play a walk on against syracuse.

oh, and he lost the game.