Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

03/08/2020 7:30 EDT Detroit Pistons vs New York Knicks

4 hours ago, NYLion said:

DeRozan, revived Lowry's career. I'm not much of a Casey fan but he laid the foundation for what the Raptors are today. I just don't think he's a great systems coach or a guy who can take your team to the next level. Seems like a pretty good developmental coach though.

right.  that's what i remember about his reputation.

i think his work - like most coaches - is about the talent he has on the roster.

Looking over the lottery odds and it definitely has an advantage to finish last.

While true the odds for a top 4 and #1 pick are the same at spots 1-3, there is a key difference in spots.  The 1st or last spot can only drop down as far as 5th.  The 2nd and 3rd spot can drop down to 6th and 7th.  

9 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Looking over the lottery odds and it definitely has an advantage to finish last.

While true the odds for a top 4 and #1 pick are the same at spots 1-3, there is a key difference in spots.  The 1st or last spot can only drop down as far as 5th.  The 2nd and 3rd spot can drop down to 6th and 7th.  

Interesting tidbit. It is unlikely the Pistons drop below the Warriors, but with Steph's return you never know.

I had this game "circled" on the schedule.  It was a key loss.  Next circled game is the one against the Warriors. We still have games against the TWolves, Hawks, and Knicks in the last 10 days of the season that could be critical as well.