chasfh

Coronavirus: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

1 minute ago, tigerbomb13 said:

It’s not trolling if you are just throwing out random wild accusations without basis, and then asking us to do research on it. Do you have links from valid sources on this?

If you do not know how to get "valid links" in this day and age I think that explains the issues I have with people not understanding me on here.

NBC news has a youtube video.

Posting anything other than "white bread" links will get attacked without the person actually reading ANYTHING about what we are discussing....that is trolling IMO.  Not really making an effort to type more than a line or 2 is trolling IMO.  Taking the time to try and explain your thoughts to those people most likely trolling?  Not trolling. 

He's not gonna answer, but seriously, how would one adjudicate the matter?

We have an entire discussion going on underneath the surface in this country about the dangers of cancel culture and making false accusations and vague innuendo and whatnot. Couldn't ostensibly hoping one could "clear the air" in this case, more or less, be construed as a form of this?

This is not some conspiracy, there are about a dozen videos of him around little girls, taken with TV cameras and uploaded online.  Some people went out and put them all together in a little compilation video or you could research each instance yourself.  It is not for me to tell you how to think.  My opinion is my own.

1 minute ago, John_Brian_K said:

If you do not know how to get "valid links" in this day and age I think that explains the issues I have with people not understanding me on here.

Posting anything other than "white bread" links will get attacked without the person actually reading ANYTHING about what we are discussing....that is trolling IMO.  Not really making an effort to type more than a line or 2 is trolling IMO.  Taking the time to try and explain your thoughts to those people most likely trolling?  Not trolling. 

No, what's trolling is making a wild accusation, providing no proof, asking others to do it for you, and then whining like a little victim. The amount of time you have spent crying about how everyone is attacking you, you could have posted the links and put this to rest. The fact is, the links don't exist and you just want to troll. 

I did a quick “Joe Biden creepy” google search for you and nothing suggest he is Jerry Sandusky. That’s just pure loonspudery. 

Just now, tigerbomb13 said:

I did a quick “Joe Biden creepy” google search for you and nothing suggest he is Jerry Sandusky. That’s just pure loonspudery. 

Good talk.  Carry on.

Just now, John_Brian_K said:

About 2,670,000 results (0.67 seconds) 

Well, I’m convinced

About 2,670,000 results (0.67 seconds) 

The most common video of a "creepy Biden" video circulated by the "right" is with him hugging a little girl from behind and kissing her on the head.  It's his granddaughter, Beau's daughter, at Beau's funeral.  Tell me who the creepy ones are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Kacie said:

The most common video of a "creepy Biden" video circulated by the "right" is with him hugging a little girl from behind and kissing her on the head.  It's his granddaughter, Beau's daughter, at Beau's funeral.  Tell me who the creepy ones are.

Only Jerry Sandusky would kiss his own granddaughter at his son’s funeral. 

Back to the thread at hand. 523 Michigan cases today compared to 891 a week ago today. Great news!

That’s flat out awful, MB.

I suggest you delete those posts.

Disagree with a person ‘s post, but this nonsense is not welcome. 

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

This isn't fair. Be better than that.

Careful now....you might be accused of being a Trumper...

53 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

this would be a stronger argument against anyone but Biden. We know over 40 years what policies he has backed, which he didn't and how many of them came out. But I will grant there are two different questions here. One is character vetting, the other is policy analysis. They are judged by different criteria and processes. An incumbent is indeed more subject to scrutiny for what he has done policy-wise. But character issues remain at all times for all people whether in or out of a particular office so there is more ground to judge office holder and challenger more equally. Biden's life certainly offers adequate grounds to judge his character.

Honestly, this reads to me like we've scrutinized Biden for 40 years -  I suppose we probably have with trump too but it's been all character until 2015.  Whereas it's been both policy and character for biden for 40 years.

10 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

This isn't fair. Be better than that.

Be Best

• Like 2

Fine deleted. It's not like he posted them publicly on the internet using the same username or something. 

There are all kinds of photos of Trump being physically affectionate with his daughter.  None of those photos are suggestive of anything unless you couple it with his comments about saying his daughter is hot and he'd like to date her.  

7 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Any word on examples of Trump being more scrutinized than Biden? I'm willing to look at some examples.

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

Fine deleted. It's not like he posted them publicly on the internet using the same username or something. 

I didn't get those videos when I googled John Brian K.  It must be something about your internet history!

22 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

I don't really think this is fair either, FWIW.

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

I didn't get those videos when I googled John Brian K.  It must be something about your internet history!

It was actually work computer.