chasfh

Coronavirus: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

6 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

My mom went to urgent care this morning because her blood pressure was super high. They sent her to ER because she was showing COVID and stroke symptoms. With really bad asthma, high blood pressure, and diabetes. She’s waiting to be seen right now at Ascension Warren. 

My thoughts are with your mom.

33 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Uhhhh...did they use volunteers to get the results of these tests?

14 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

My mom went to urgent care this morning because her blood pressure was super high. They sent her to ER because she was showing COVID and stroke symptoms. With really bad asthma, high blood pressure, and diabetes. She’s waiting to be seen right now at Ascension Warren. 

You're having a tough time lately.  I hope things turn out OK for your mom.

23 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

You're having a tough time lately.  I hope things turn out OK for your mom.

Likewise

42 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

I'm wishing the best for you and your family.

41 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

I’m so sorry to hear this. I’ll hope that she’ll get the care she needs to recover.

45 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Hoping for the best

Here's a bit of good news!

1588967498090.jpg

Tony Vaccaro in 2016 at a special screening of the HBO documentary film "UNDERFIRE: The Untold Story of PFC Tony Vaccaro." Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images for HBO

Tony Vaccaro survived the Battle of Normandy and photographed the "Kiss of Liberation," which showed a U.S. sergeant giving a kiss to a French girl at the end of the Nazi occupation.

• Now he can add another accomplishment: Beating coronavirus at the age of 97, AP reports.

The celebrated wartime and celebrity photographer attributes his longevity to “blind luck, red wine” and determination.

• “To me, the greatest thing that you can do is challenge the world,” Vaccaro said. “And most of these challenges I win. That’s what keeps me going.”

Semi-adequate . . .  I call it "3-guard and careless attitude"

They won't need to take a booking photo if I'm ever arrested.

EXhFZ04WsAcc3Dm.jpg

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

Keep the hat. ?

I'll need it for sun protection now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pfife said:

I shouldn't comment on this, but I did not expect Stephen Miller's wife to have that dark a complexion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Best of luck.

40 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Setting that aside, which is not nothing, but there is exactly zero evidence to suggest we are anywhere near approaching herd immunity, which is kinda an important aspect of his strategy.

1 hour ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Watch out for locusts, dude. Thinking of ya...

5 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I shouldn't comment on this, but I did not expect Stephen Miller's wife to have that dark a complexion.

I didn't expect him to be married.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

I didn't expect him to be married.

Exactly. Maybe he just took what he could get?

Wow. The TV lawyers have a commercial..."if you've got Covid-19, give us a call." Yup...those bottom feeders want to get some of that money.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

He is super creepy.

Even the virus is scared of him.  He won't get it.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Tested negative for COVID! Waiting on CT scan results now. That’s a relief. Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Tested negative for COVID! Waiting on CT scan results now. That’s a relief. Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!

That is good to hear.  I hope her symptoms calm down soon.  

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

If I had to guess, the people who prefer to open faster tend to be more likely to resemble Pete Hegseth, not normal Americans