chasfh

Coronavirus: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

Burying a couple dozen people there once a week to burying a couple dozen people there five days a week seems like a sadly substantial increase to me. The crowder tweet was (shockingly) disingenuous at best. 

14 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Burying a couple dozen people there once a week to burying a couple dozen people there five days a week seems like a sadly substantial increase to me. The crowder tweet was (shockingly) disingenuous at best. 

It's almost like that's why people are reacting as they are about the mass burials in New York.

I just got a family email from my deeply Trumpy brother calling this whole thing a hoax.   I forwarded to my other brother whose son just fought through the virus and is still fighting it and just said...."do you want to take this one?"

2 hours ago, Hongbit said:

I do have to give Stan props on how strong his Trumper game is at the moment.   Any red hat wearing MAGA type can spin a few facts, post a few memes, and engage in general lib pwning.  

It takes a big orange baller to become so self-important that they become the innocent victim that everyone is out to attack and bury with hatred and fake news.   

I think I was more than clear. I don't give one rip if you disagree with me. I'm not an innocent victim- I don't have to post. I'm just telling you that you've got plenty of folks who see the nonsense in how things are handled here. I just decided to say it. 

I've been enormously cordial in the way I've described this, by the way. I could be much more descriptive.

9 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

Dumbest president ever will just guess what 330M Americans should do next

Also thinks antibacterials kill viruses.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

Yeah, in the annals of US history, I doubt you will find one other president that considered the input of his advisers, then made a decision. Perhaps even a different decision than they advised. 

20 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

It's amazing just how dumb this guy sounds when he babbles, but at the same time, how open-ended and vague everything he says is, so that no matter what happens, whether it ends up being in or out, or up or down, or black or white, he can claim to be right.

14 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I learned that in the 6th grade. So fukking stupid.

16 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I thought April's warm temperatures kill viruses?

49 minutes ago, chasfh said:

It's amazing just how dumb this guy sounds when he babbles, but at the same time, how open-ended and vague everything he says is, so that no matter what happens, whether it ends up being in or out, or up or down, or black or white, he can claim to be right.

And his worshippers can claim that we misquoted him and that we got owned.  

He’s nothing but a cheap salesman who just spouts off nonsense to try to keep you interested. Exactly what you would expect from a failed businessman who had to rely on branding his name and reality TV to stay relevant.  There’s no there there. 

• Like 6

Just now, mtutiger said:

Pretty ignorant statement by the Senior Senator here...

Yeah, that's asanine

4 hours ago, tiger337 said:

I think they should speak out.  

Cue the burner accounts. 

GOP continuing on with its platform to make people stupid.  Or I should say keep people stupid. 

3 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Yeah, in the annals of US history, I doubt you will find one other president that considered the input of his advisers, then made a decision. Perhaps even a different decision than they advised. 

Oh sure they have. Lots of things. All of them. But do you think this is a decision that should be handled that way? Honest question. 

6 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Oh sure they have. Lots of things. All of them. But do you think this is a decision that should be handled that way? Honest question. 

Presidents should listen to their advisers and then make the decision. We elect presidents, not advisers.

15 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Presidents should listen to their advisers and then make the decision. We elect presidents, not advisers.

we elect electors but go off chief

15 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Part of being a good president is picking good advisors. 

5 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Well, you have to factor in as well that they have reduced by half the amount of time the family has to claim the body and make arrangements.  Plus that with most on the country on some sort of lockdown, it is more difficult to accomplish this.  No matter what the cause of death.  I think this is much more complex than just "the state is putting dozens of Covid-19 victims in mass graves every day."  The article I linked earlier in the tread indicated that they expected at least some of them to be claimed at some future point.

31 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I am awaiting his decision, so I can do the opposite of what he says.  Happy Good Friday Stan.  

• Like 1