chasfh

Coronavirus: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

28 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Boris Johnson now in intensive care is crazy. Losing anyone to the virus is a tragedy, but a world leader, the Donald Trump of the UK, would be a total shock. I don't know whether Johnson was as nonchalant about the gravity of the Coronavirus pandemic as our President was. Speaking of, did Trump ever release his test results from his alleged Coronavirus test?

3 March: shaking hands with "everybody" at a hospital where there were cases.

Was going along with the idea of herd immunity it seems as well - characterised, apparently, by his chief advisor as the idea that if a few elderly people die as a result then, well, that's OK.

And, for the record, his party have been cutting NHS capacity to the bone for the last ten years under the cover of "austerity".

In ICU as a precaution currently apparently. Joe Public is told not to go near hospital if they can still talk. So, although I'm sympathetic of anyone caught in such a predicament, he's getting better care, earlier than I would.

30 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Ha ha ha ha!  Priceless.  No one was committing oral sex back then. 

57 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

"Committing" oral sex. Fantastic.

You know, like it's a crime.

2 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

Oral sex?

Too soon

17 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Kaline cause of death reported?

I've heard it wasn't COVID, but who is to say hospital resources didn't allow him to get the care he needs.

5 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

I've heard it wasn't COVID, but who is to say hospital resources didn't allow him to get the care he needs.

Sure, even if not directly caused by it, could be related 

SO just related to me that UMich Med has stopped using chloroquinones - not seeing any effect at any point in the disease process.. Concentrating efforts on interleukin6  and plasma antibody transfusion efforts.  :ermm:

Trump just responded to a question about a report from the HHS inspector general about delays in testing. His response? “What’s his name?” Someone is getting fired. 

Now it’s the usual time to complain about the reporter questions being to hard. 

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

American's were stupid enough in aggregate to elect Trump. I don't think some good percentage that voted for him are too stupid to remember all this come November. 

Though I have to admit it may still be an open question. I have a Trump fan acquaintance (alas yes - a boomer) who has been posting goofy stuff on FB about there being cures out there "we are not using"   who was told by his own daughter, who is an *MD* to take them down, and refused.

6 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

American's were stupid enough in aggregate to elect Trump. I don't think some good percentage that voted for him are too stupid to remember all this come November. 

Though I have to admit it may still be an open question. I have a Trump fan acquaintance (alas yes - a boomer) who has been posting goofy stuff on FB about there being cures out there "we are not using"   who was told by his own daughter, who is an *MD* to take them down, and refused.

Because.......

It’s a cult.  

1 hour ago, Oblong said:

Read that he had a stroke recently 

He reportedly died at home, though.

MSNBC appears to have stopped airing the President's daily rant.  Or at a minimum they appear to be treating it like the act of crazy it was.   CNN led the way by tuning him out.

37 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

I quit watching these briefings a long time ago when it became apparent that the experts were playing second banana to Trump's ego trips.

Seriously, there's little reason to tune in. You can always watch clips of Fauci or Birx after the fact and ignore all the 75 other minutes of bull****.