chasfh

Coronavirus: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

11 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Holy ****. We are ****ed. 

Buckle up, Michigan... you better hope the swing state status leads to better treatment.

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Buckle up, Michigan... you better hope the swing state status leads to better treatment.

You very well may need 20,000 to 40,000 ventilators but you also need much more room. Build temporary tents up in Ford Field and LCA. I don't know how you'll staff it though. And also all the other supplies and meds you'll need.

6 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Scary stuff and it’s only going to get much worse as hospitals get more overloaded and stressed. 

Beaumont announced that their Annapolis Hospital in Wayne, down the road from my house, will no longer be receiving patients in their emergency room, as they are using it as an overflow hospital to treat the growing number of people with Coronavirus.

I've been laying low a bit...did anyone post this?

It seems like it would have been cheaper overall, both in terms of human suffering and economically, to have shut down all travel at the start.  Then bailed out the airlines, etc.    

• Like 1

I hope sometime later in the summer this abates to where the House can setup hearings on how this was mishandled and day by day the excess death tally can be laid at DJ Trump's feet. Or maybe something more like Coleridge had in mind.

• Like 1

Anyone who still supports the president or thinks he’s doing a good job is an idiot 

pro life my ***

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

44 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Anyone who still supports the president or thinks he’s doing a good job is an idiot 

pro life my ***

he is the embodiment of the banality of evil. Also a creep and a waste of skin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mtutiger said:

The only response to this tweet should be the litany of wrongs that have been documented on any of the spots showing Captain Creamsicle's failed responses to COVID-19.  Heck, just throw the one that they've been trying to burying with the cease and desist.

7 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

I hope sometime later in the summer this abates to where the House can setup hearings on how this was mishandled and day by day the excess death tally can be laid at DJ Trump's feet. Or maybe something more like Coleridge had in mind.

I hope we don't have to wait that long for him to be removed.  Can't we get him a night on the town at Ford's Theater?

Here is where someone would pop in and express outrage that someone would wish death on the POTUS and suggest Democrats are, when it is all said and done, the party that resorts to violence to resolve their issues.

Here is my response to that someone that (1) we would be in a better position with someone else in charge and actually using guidelines to direct the country in a better manner and (2) martyrdom by those of a certain age demographic to benefit younger generations has already been approved by officially ranked Republicans.

Boris Johnson tested positive for the Democrat Hoax

Germany had ordered all of its citizens in the US to return home because the US is bad at handling Democrat hoaxes.

11 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Not to be crassly political...but what Govenor is going to vault themselves into the VP consideration based on their response to all of this? 

Biden's got until the middle of July to see who comes out of the pack. Whitmer has got to be a strong early candidate, especially since she comes from one of the four states that will even make a difference in the election.

45 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Here is my response to that someone that (1) we would be in a better position with someone else in charge and actually using guidelines to direct the country in a better manner and (2) martyrdom by those of a certain age demographic to benefit younger generations has already been approved by officially ranked Republicans.

Trump is the exact demographic of people who he feels should be sacrificed for the economy. Just saying....

Well, well, well ...

... looks who's setting up to dump some stock he bought high.