chasfh

Coronavirus: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

This is exactly right.... he's going to push the blame off onto Governors for the economy, despite the fact that these Governors are simply doing the job they were elected to do in protecting their states.

33 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

And on that note.....

“Man dies after ingesting chloroquine in an attempt to prevent coronavirus” (news report- from Arizona)

Wonder where he got THAT idea?🤔

I googled that.  It was puzzling, both how he got his hands on the medication and why he might have died.  My FIL used this drug for chronic malaria he contracted in WWII.  It shouldn't be fatal.

Turns out the dumbass wasn't taking medicine.  He swallowed a related chemical compound that is for cleaning fish tanks.   https://www.modernhealthcare.com/hospitals/man-dies-wife-critical-care-after-ingesting-chloroquine-covid-19

I mean, sad he died.  But seriously, that is DUMB!

4 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Is Barr there to shut down the investigation into the coronavirus?

I was wondering why he's there. What fresh helll is he there to announce?

Just now, chasfh said:

I was wondering why he's there. What fresh helll is he there to announce?

They are investigating Hunter Biden. Apparently, Burisma was just a front for an undercover super lab where Hunter manufactured Coronavirus. 

1 minute ago, Melody said:

I googled that.  It was puzzling, both how he got his hands on the medication and why he might have died.  My FIL used this drug for chronic malaria he contracted in WWII.  It shouldn't be fatal.

Turns out the dumbass wasn't taking medicine.  He swallowed a related chemical compound that is for cleaning fish tanks.   https://www.modernhealthcare.com/hospitals/man-dies-wife-critical-care-after-ingesting-chloroquine-covid-19

I mean, sad he died.  But seriously, that is DUMB!

Of course it’s dumb. 

But, Melody.... who was the person who (at a press conference) mentioned that particular compound as a cure???

You know who it was. You know it was an irresponsible thing to say. You know there are people out there who only take their “truth” from his lips.

Abominable.

12 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

No Fauci again at this briefing 

No, he might tell the truth.  Trump can't have that.

They're going to list a few hundred items and are going to bust people for having too much of them. If toilet paper's on the list he might as well just start throwing mother****ers in jail right now.

EDIT: LOL, he just mentioned toilet paper by name as something to not worry about.

EDIT 2: Interesting: singular "************" is a 12-star bleep, but plural "mother****ers" is worth only four stars.

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

How long before Trump holds a rally and throws rolls of toilet paper into the crowd?

8B5C6614-ACA3-4B75-9D6A-2A7D4CD51BEC.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Trump talking about Z-Packs. That's an antibiotic and antibiotics don't work on a virus. 

They do work on Pneumonia.  That is how many people are actually dying after getting the virus.  

10 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Of course it’s dumb. 

But, Melody.... who was the person who (at a press conference) mentioned that particular compound as a cure???

You know who it was. You know it was an irresponsible thing to say. You know there are people out there who only take their “truth” from his lips.

Abominable.

It actually is an investigational treatment that some studies have shown as helpful.  There have been quite a few articles about it, and others also currently in FDA trials even as a prophylaxis (which thing Trump did not mention and probably can't even pronounce.). I read something yesterday on the various trials currently underway and it is hydroxychloroquine that is considered the hopeful candidate.   Of course, at the appropriate dosage as well.

Nobody told him to buy fish tank supplies of unknown potency and swallow them.  LOL.  

Just now, Hongbit said:

They do work on Pneumonia.  That is how many people are actually dying from the virus.  

Yes.

But now, there’s a story that hospitals are having a problem getting Z-paks.

He needs to stop mentioning drugs being tested. 

God. Is that so hard to understand?

1 minute ago, Melody said:

It actually is an investigational treatment that some studies have shown as helpful.  There have been quite a few articles about it, and others also currently in FDA trials even as a prophylaxis (which thing Trump did not mention and probably can't even pronounce.). I read something yesterday on the various trials currently underway and it is hydrochloroquine that is considered the hopeful candidate.   Of course, at the appropriate dosage as well.

Nobody told him to buy fish tank supplies of unknown potency and swallow them.  LOL.  

It doesn't matter.  He shouldn't have been talking favorably about treatments he knows nothing about.    The guy that killed himself was a idiot, but that doesn't change the fact that Trump is acting irresponsibly.

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Melody said:

It actually is an investigational treatment that some studies have shown as helpful.  There have been quite a few articles about it, and others also currently in FDA trials even as a prophylaxis (which thing Trump did not mention and probably can't even pronounce.). I read something yesterday on the various trials currently underway and it is hydrochloroquine that is considered the hopeful candidate.   Of course, at the appropriate dosage as well.

Melody.

My point is - why does he bring it up at ythese press conferences???

You know the only thing it creates is a run on that item. 

He needs to shut the **** up.

• Thanks 2