chasfh

Coronavirus: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You?

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Whoooosh.  

I get it, I was just commenting on the lady calling the police. It's silly. 

7 minutes ago, Oblong said:

It worked so well for California.............(this is from California this weekend AFTER the Governor's order).  

People are seen on the beach on March 21, 2020 in Huntington Beach, California.

I'm no a scientist obviously but I still believe that what we're seeing now at the hospitals is the result of us NOT taking this serioulsy until, really, last weekend.  We start doing things Friday with schools closing but it wasn't until Monday that we closed down the bars/restaurants/etc. 

2 minutes ago, Oblong said:

I'm no a scientist obviously but I still believe that what we're seeing now at the hospitals is the result of us NOT taking this serioulsy until, really, last weekend.  We start doing things Friday with schools closing but it wasn't until Monday that we closed down the bars/restaurants/etc. 

You ain't seen nothin' yet. 

1 hour ago, Oblong said:

What? After she gets her hair done and an appointment for a massage? She shoulda dine it last week. She'll be sorry....

• Like 1

Went to Kroger. Forgot my mask. Got 8 chicken breasts and a 12 pack of Kroger brand TP. It was the only brand they had. Oh, and water. I saw people with 6 packs of TP, 12 rolls in each one. WTF do they need all that TP for? 1 register open, self serve. 45 minutes to get to checkout. No complaining, I have enough supplies to last 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe 4 weeks if I eat less. Thank You Kroger!!!

What do you mean I forgot my mask. Arrrggghhhhh

20200323_074205.thumb.jpg.f8bc5dbe05e34e5bea30dbd8b7abbeda.jpg

14 hours ago, Kacie said:

You're confusing him with Paul Gosar of Arizona.  Rand graduated from Duke Medical School and was a practicing Opthalmologist.

Hmmm. I don’t think it is Gosar I was thinking of.  But being confused is situation normal these days.  Thanks for the correction!

Gosar is the one who, during a hearing, said because he's a dentist he could read body language 

Fear is more contagious than any virus. People acting like this is 1350 is the damn problem. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MAROTH4MVP said:

Fear is more contagious than any virus. People acting like this is 1350 is the damn problem. 

No. The overload on hospitals and the lack of means and equipment to treat them is the damn problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

340?cb=20121114004354

When doctors have to decide who does or doesn't get a ventilator, I hope they read social media and forum posts. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

No. The overload on hospitals and the lack of means and equipment to treat them is the damn problem. 

It's worth taking into account that the economy is going to stay down either way.... it's a matter of whether you want to do it in the way that prevents deaths or results in countless more.

15 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

I totally forgot Rand Paul is a doctor. Unbelievable. 

A data point for the idea that many if not most libertarians are simply dicks who want to do whatever they want any time they feel like it, without having to pay either taxes for the public good or attention to the effect their actions on have on others.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Ding, ding, winner, winner. Chicken dinner!

15 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Shouldn't he be placed in isolation for other reasons? 🤔