Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

02/12/2020 7:00 EST Detroit Pistons vs Orlando Magic

Commendable effort and a nice loss. Wood once again building some value for himself.

7 hours ago, Deleterious said:

finally!

we were with you all along devin!

So at the all star break with 25 games remaining, the Pistons are 6th in the lottery.  Only 1 game behind 4 and 3.  3.5 games behind 3 and 2.

That Gordon 1 hand windmill 360 may be the best dunk contest dunk I've ever seen.   I wish he made it on his first attempt but still it was unreal, just how smooth, powerful and clean it was.    I think perhaps the only dunk I liked better was when he jumped over the mascot and went underneath both legs a few years ago.   

On a side note where as I find that lefty shooters all seem to have prettier shooting strokes I find the opposite to be truth with lefty dunkers so Jones Jr.'s dunks just didn't look as good to me despite how impressive they were.  

This is from the Chinese broadcast of the ASG.  They censored out the Rockets name on Harden.

EQ8H0Y5XkAESYDa?format=jpg&name=small

Gotta hand it to the NBA, the All Star game for the past two seasons has been a lot of fun to watch and pretty competitive. 

Also, Gordon got robbed again in the dunk contest. I feel bad for that guy.