Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

01/31/2020 7:00 EST Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons

I can't imagine Sekou is going to be around much longer but it is pointless to have him on the team and not playing.  Either play him or send him down so he can play with the Drive.  

• Thanks 1

People are freaking out about missing the rising stars game?  I would fire this agent if he represented me like that.

12 hours ago, Deleterious said:

People are freaking out about missing the rising stars game?  I would fire this agent if he represented me like that.

Well, the rising stars game is more exposure for a player's "brand", so I can see being disappointed about not making it if one had a legitimate argument about it.

But the reaction is awful and doesn't help Thybulle's brand.  I would hope for Thybulle's sake that this is an absolute overreach by his soon to be fired representative.

young men doing silly, emotional, immature things?  how unusual...

3 minutes ago, Buddha said:

young men doing silly, emotional, immature things?  how unusual...

The one thing about a scenario like this that is easy to forget is that social media avenues of today make these reactions much easier to get out in front of the public before the emotional flames can be fanned out.

I didn’t know that much about Jaxson Hayes but his basketball story is crazy.

His Dad is ex-Chiefs TE Johnathan Hayes (also current XFL head coach too) so they knew that he’d hit a growth spurt but was only 6 feet and 125 as a high school freshman.  He was the last man on the Freshman B team at Cincinnati Moeller High School.   He grew to 6’3 as a Sophomore but could only break into the 8th man on JV.  He made varsity as a 6’7 Junior but was stuck as 8th man and averaged 1 point a game.    Got lucky joining Romeo Langford’s AAU team before Senior year and started to draw attention.    Got a bunch of high major offers and ended up at Texas and became a lottery pick.  

8 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Uh,  Goodwin is an agent and founding partner of his agency.  He should know better.

uh, jaxson hayes is 19.