Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

01/18/2020 7:30 EST Detroit Pistons vs Atlanta Hawks

01/18/2020 7:30 EST from Atlanta, Georgia...

DET-2020.png  ATL-2020.png

Detroit Pistons (15-27) at Atlanta Hawks (9-32)

Ok, how about this.  Instead of trading Drummond to the Hawks, how about trading for Trae Young?  Cool?

How about Brandon Ingram last night. 49 and 8. He is going to get PAID this summer. Hope my Pels lock him up.

Pelicans are 16-26 with the easiest schedule in the West the rest of the way. Zion back on Wednesday. Only 4 games out of 8 seed. Could be dark horse for a playoff spot, which I wouldn't mind since it would be good experience for their young core of kids.

Just now, Sydney_Fife said:

How about Brandon Ingram last night. 49 and 8. He is going to get PAID this summer. Hope my Pels lock him up.

Pelicans are 16-26 with the easiest schedule in the West the rest of the way. Zion back on Wednesday. Only 4 games out of 8 seed. Could be dark horse for a playoff spot, which I wouldn't mind since it would be good experience for their young core of kids.

Was he guarding Mitchell?  Cause that is basically Ingram in a nutshell.  Score a ton of points, give up a ton of points.  

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

It's pretty good.  The benefit of only having 1 player over 30 on the roster. 

I wonder if it also isn't affected playing in the Mile High City.  I know roughly half of those back-to-backs are on the road, but for the home half, they maybe have an advantage playing at altitude that helps offset the b2b effect.

A home game also offers the possibility you didn't travel if your previous game was at home.

Huh, my database only shows 20 games but still 3 losses.  2 were away and 1 was home.  8 wins at home, 9 on the road.

More importantly, they were only 9-11 ATS in those games.

That goes back to the start of the 2018 season.  The 2017 season, they were only 4-10 straight up on the 2nd night of a b2b.

Some other numbers.

The Pistons are 7-13 over that same time frame.  

All 30 teams in that time frame are 259-328.

31 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

A home game also offers the possibility you didn't travel if your previous game was at home.

Huh, my database only shows 20 games but still 3 losses.  2 were away and 1 was home.  8 wins at home, 9 on the road.

More importantly, they were only 9-11 ATS in those games.

That goes back to the start of the 2018 season.  The 2017 season, they were only 4-10 straight up on the 2nd night of a b2b.

So most likely just random *** BS that sometimes crops up in sports from time to time.

Kind of neat if you have YouTubeTV.  They have every finals game on demand, commercial free, dating back to the 2000 season.

Search "Playoff Playback" for 2009-2018.  And "Hardwood Classics" for 2008-2000.  Looks like they don't have last years up.

I wish they would extend this.  I still have never watched game 6 of the 1988 finals.  Would love to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Every Raptor except one scored tonight.  Guess who.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401161263

God he is so horrible.  With that said I guess I can't say too much cause things would've been even worse if I was GM cause I was in love with Mario Hezonja going into that draft and I may have been tempted to trade up to get him.  

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

God he is so horrible.  With that said I guess I can't say too much cause things would've been even worse if I was GM cause I was in love with Mario Hezonja going into that draft and I may have been tempted to trade up to get him.  

So was I.  Let us never speak of this again.

I think I saw Tim Hardaway Jr. playing defense tonight.  It was odd.

I did see Luka bury this crazy shot.  Shots like that are probably why you shoot 32% from three.  He sort of sucked tonight and couldn't even get the double-double.  He settled for 35/9/7.

Also, did Joker make it OK to play Gary Glitter again?  I hear him at the end of the clip.

https://streamable.com/piagk

16 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Kind of neat if you have YouTubeTV.  They have every finals game on demand, commercial free, dating back to the 2000 season.

Search "Playoff Playback" for 2009-2018.  And "Hardwood Classics" for 2008-2000.  Looks like they don't have last years up.

I wish they would extend this.  I still have never watched game 6 of the 1988 finals.  Would love to see it.

Thanks! I'll be watching the 04 Pistons this weekend so I can remember what good basketball looks like.