Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

01/07/2020 7:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers

1 minute ago, Casimir said:

So that could mean 4 weeks of Drummond trade speculation.  That should be fun.

We might just get a Woj bomb sooner than expected.

Pretty sure that would put them over the luxury tax.  So this wont be happening.  

I guess they could apply for it and try to bring in someone with what money they have before going over the luxury tax.

Holy ****. Sekou posterized Mr. Kardashian.

The highlight popped up on my phone and got me all excited. I didn't know he had THAT level of athleticism. Sacre Bleu

Cant even tank.  Idiots.

I'm guilty of what I'm about to complain about.  I really hate a player having a decent game and people saying that will up his trade value.  

People are saying Snell playing well last night will up his value.  We have almost 500 games to judge him on, but teams are going to be swayed by last nights game?  GTFO.

11 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Someone doesn't want to go back to Grand Rapids.

Almost no conversation about Sekou, a guy who would be the youngest player in the Big 10 having another game where he shows incredible potential.

Instead, we just hear more about how the Pistons' future is impossibly bleak.

1 hour ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Almost no conversation about Sekou, a guy who would be the youngest player in the Big 10 having another game where he shows incredible potential.

There has been conversation about Doumbouya getting more playing time.  There has been conversation about how he has been getting playing time with Griffin's latest string of DNPs.

And, yes, despite Doumbouya, the Pistons' future is impossibly bleak until they add more talent to Doumbouya.

1 hour ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Maybe read the thread? 

• Like 2

It was incredibly stupid of Casey not to play the kid down the stretch.  Snell and Maker does nothing for this franchise playing at the end of last nights game.  Toss the kid in and get him some experience with close situations at the end of games.

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

It was incredibly stupid of Casey not to play the kid down the stretch.  Snell and Maker does nothing for this franchise playing at the end of last nights game.  Toss the kid in and get him some experience with close situations at the end of games.

Yes, and possibly pull out the loss you need as well since you know this season is about the rebuild with Blake being out and (hopefully) a Dre trade incoming. Make it all about the youngsters rather than riding Rose for 31 minutes and Dre for 38 minutes (both well above their averages) in order to get a 2 point win that doesn't help the franchise in any way.