Casimir

01/05/2020 10:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Los Angeles Lakers

01/05/2020 10:00 EST from Los Angeles, California...

DET-2020.png  LAL-2020.png

Detroit Pistons (13-23) at Los Angeles Lakers (28-7)

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Lebron was hurting last game.  Wouldn't be shocked if they sit him.

Probably just coming down with a case of Doumbouya flu.  He will probably be back to normal after the Piston plane leaves town.

Decided to watch a little bit of this game to catch Sekou.  The Lakers look a little disinterested.  Must be rough when the outcome for half your games has already been decided.  

the " let rondo shoot jumpers" strategy works every time.

It is absolutely outrageous to me the freedom Casey gives Drummond. He’s allowed to dribble up the floor. He’s allowed to dribble drive to the rim and throw up the most ridiculous shots then whine for a foul. 

If this was the first month of his first year here, it’s one thing. But he continues to allow him to toss away possession after possession with his nonsense. 

• Like 1

Sekou showing some good things. Very rangy, excellent defensive instincts. I mean, drawing Kawhi and LeBron in 2 of your first 3 games ain't no picnic and the kid is hanging in there. He gives me a reason to watch the Pistons. Just shut down Blake and let this kid run with it.

• Thanks 2

Classic Andre sequence. Down 2, he gets the ball in the post and tosses up the wild hook for a brick. He then complains for a foul instead of getting back on defense, where the Lakers attack the open middle for an easy dunk. 

This dude cannot leave town soon enough. Wood should be out there right now getting experience. Andre should be traded tomorrow. 

Sekou fouls out with 11/5. Some pretty cheap calls on the young fella. He has a bright future. Should be starting at PF the rest of the season. Blake shouldn’t play until October. 

OH. MY. GOD. Are you kidding me? The Pistons are down 4 with 17 seconds left and Andre just dribbled the ball the length of the court and blew the layup. 

Are you ******* serious with this ****? Get the **** out of here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deleterious said:

Andre Drummond shot 15% from the field tonight.

He really doesn’t want to get traded. 

What the **** was that? The Pistons were down by 4 with 17 seconds left. And that’s what we do? Like what the ****????

If he can't be dealt then they need to let Andre walk this summer.  Bringing him back should not even be considered at this point.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, NYLion said:

Sekou showing some good things. Very rangy, excellent defensive instincts. I mean, drawing Kawhi and LeBron in 2 of your first 3 games ain't no picnic and the kid is hanging in there. He gives me a reason to watch the Pistons. Just shut down Blake and let this kid run with it.

Griffin helps us tank so I don't mind him playing.  I don't even mind the contract at this point.  He's got 2 years left after this year and we are so far away from contending that his contract isn't even a hinderance at this point.  

I agree with you on Sekou.  I wasn't sure if I would like him better at small forward or power forward but after watching a little bit of him play, I think I am going to like him better at small forward.  He and Christian Wood are the only reasons to bother tuning in right now.