Motor City Sonics

2020 Offseason (all the way up to the Draft)

Imagine being paid a little over $4M per year and they hope you never have to take a snap.

6 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Imagine being paid a little over $4M per year and they hope you never have to take a snap.

He'll get plenty of snaps in that one game where they lead by 21 in the 4th. 

4 minutes ago, Yoda said:

He'll get plenty of snaps in that one game where they lead by 21 in the 4th. 

Good point.  I wasn't considering preseason.  

4 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Good point.  I wasn't considering preseason.  

?

I don't know what to think of all these moves. I know very little about "Big V" but on the surface, it seems like a big overpay for a career backup.

Collins is quite good (who cares about the ex Patriot thing) but he's getting up there in years. 

I like the Daniel signing but backup QBs are inconsequential to me. As Stafford goes so does the team regardless of the backup.

I guess they had to release Kennard after the Collins but this is another move that will likely **** off many in the locker room, Slay namely.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Bridgewater to the Panthers so in turn they are actively shopping Newton.  

before tater can come in, i will say "no", we should not trade stafford for cam.

I know Cam’s injury history will give teams pause but I think his oddball personality will be a bigger factor.    This guy is just strange AF.  I have no idea where he lands and for how much.

He’s somewhere between the 17th and 20th best QB in the league and that may be generous.    I have a feeling he still views himself as a top 10 guy too.  

1 hour ago, Hongbit said:

I know Cam’s injury history will give teams pause but I think his oddball personality will be a bigger factor.    This guy is just strange AF.  I have no idea where he lands and for how much.

He’s somewhere between the 17th and 20th best QB in the league and that may be generous.    I have a feeling he still views himself as a top 10 guy too.  

he's also been really beat up physically.  he's not the same qb he was when he was younger.  and his ability to run was always one of his biggest traits.

A bold prediction - Det will either trade the #3 to NE for a nice haul, or Det will trade Stafford to NE and draft Tua

The Patriots have the 23rd overall pick and no 2nd round pick. They simply don't have enough to trade up for the 3rd overall pick. 

Could be multiple firsts. I'll be surprised of the Pats don't kick the tires on #3 or Stafford

We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga... Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore, anyway.

• Thanks 1

lions sign danny shelton.

guess where he played last year.

1 minute ago, Buddha said:

lions sign danny shelton.

guess where he played last year.

Ummm ... I give up

Lions cannot sign an ex-Patriot again. After people waxed on here about the Patriots epic defense last year, it makes no sense to sign any players from their defense.