Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

12/30/2019 9:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Utah Jazz

I'm going to die laughing or just die if Gores makes a panic trade for DeRozan or something like that. Sad thing is, I'm not being facetious.

9 minutes ago, Buddha said:

why is that?

lack of coaching adjustments?  or the other team's talent simply kicking in and finishing when they need to finish?  or both?

Probably the fact they have 2-3 guys in their starting lineup most nights that wouldn't even be in the rotation for a contender.  

On 12/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, Buddha said:

Who helps you more as a franchise:  Reggie Jackson for $18 million per year or DJ Augustin for $7 million per year?

The answer is C--- Claw your eyes out with a spork from a KFC $5 fill-up rather than watch either execrable cretin play point guard, and use the $17.999m left for therapy, whiskey and paying Sugar McLaughlin on a 2 way contract to play point in GR and the D.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:32 AM, NYLion said:

I'm going to die laughing or just die if Gores makes a panic trade for DeRozan or something like that. Sad thing is, I'm not being facetious.

Stefanski previously said they will not trade the future for a guy who doesn't move the needle to them being a top 5 team in the East. 

Given where things are right now, there is no reason to believe they would trade for DeRozan when they are 10 games below .500