Sign in to follow this  
Motor City Sonics

Game 16: Packers @ Lions: The Draft Pick Bowl

Looking at scores from around the league, how about them Browns?  Kitchens is potentially playing for his job and they are losing to the lowly Bengals.   Remember when people thought they were potential Super Bowl contenders going into this year?  Good times.  

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

WAIT a minute....................Offsides..............and the stopped the play............

A SOL call. 

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Unbelievable. Looks like Blough is going to have to do this himself and throw a pick six since Aaron Rodgers can't get it done. 

That's what I'm talking about. Blough stepping up and making a play. 

Dolphins just scored go ahead TD with 24 seconds left. 27-24 Miami.  Still expect the Lions to blow it but perhaps if they don't they may only drop 1 spot. 

Final in New England, Dolphins pull off the upset so the Lions can do no worse than 4th.  BTW after what the Dolphins looked like after the first few weeks of the season I never would have expected the Lions would end up worse than them even if I knew Stafford would miss most of the games.  The Dolphins looked worse than the 08 Lions at the beginning of the season. 

3 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Final in New England, Dolphins pull off the upset so the Lions can do no worse than 4th.  BTW after what the Dolphins looked like after the first few weeks of the season I never would have expected the Lions would end up worse than them even if I knew Stafford would miss most of the games.  The Dolphins looked worse than the 08 Lions at the beginning of the season. 

says a lot about the lions.