Casimir

12/12/2019 9:00 EST Dallas Mavericks vs Detroit Pistons

This is about as bad of a spurt of basketball as I think I’ve seen this team have. Dallas is just getting whatever they want every time down. 

Dallas miss. Pistons don’t block out. Another Dallas dunk. 

This is pathetic basketball. An absolute embarrassment of a display. 

Can we just forfeit the rest of this game? The Pistons defense looks like something out of a local YMCA league. They really should be embarrassed. 

With 2:45 to go in the second quarter, Dallas had 51 points. 

With 3:40 to go in the third, Dallas had 93 points. 

42 points in roughly 11 minutes of game time. 

Once Dallas sends the starters back out it’ll be all over. Our bench has been very solid this year. Now if only we had a quality PG that could start. 

6 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Rose is a nice backup PG. But this team desperately needs a good starter. 

Pistons inability to identify and sign a point guard since Billups isn't quite up there with the Lion inability to run the ball since Barry, but they are working hard at giving the Lions a run for it.........

Hopefully Jackson can return after the new year and give them some decent production at the point. They desperately need a ball handler in that starting lineup. The turnovers have been a killer. 

4 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Hopefully Jackson can return after the new year and give them some decent production at the point. 

Seriously?

1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Seriously?

I’m no fan of Jackson. But 15/4 on 37 percent from three, 87 percent from the line, with ball handling is an upgrade on watching Bruce Brown. 

And to be clear, I’d start Brown at the 2. He brings defense and energy. But he isn’t good enough to play PG. He’s a terrible offensive player. He’s basically our version of Andre Roberson. Hide him on offense and let him play defense. 

This is a very chippy game right now. 

Pistons 10-15 heading to Houston. Pretty bull**** that this counted as a ******* home game. Houston will be on the end of a back to back. Hopefully they beat Orlando tomorrow. 

del isnt posting on this game because his hands are never free when he watches luka play.

• Haha 1

I just stat watch now, can't stand to watch this abomination anymore. I see that Blake went 3-16 from the field. This guy might be done. They should have cashed in on his career season to get some value, now they're stuck with him for 2+ more years. Ouch

Funny enough, I just got an ESPN update on my phone entitled "Porzingis OBLITERATES (All Caps) Drummond". Uh.... Yeah. Go Pistons Go Gores. I bet in 5 years, the debate will be "Who's a worse owner, Dolan or Gores?".