Casimir

12/12/2019 9:00 EST Dallas Mavericks vs Detroit Pistons

12/12/2019 9:00 EST from Mexico City, Mexico...

DAL-2020.png  DET-2020.png

Dallas Mavericks (16-7) vs Detroit Pistons (10-14)

1 hour ago, Buddha said:

Del will be the one in the stands with a "marry me luka" sign.

I considered going, which would have been my first live Pistons game in 10+ years.  But then I realized it's in Mexico.  

That actually might have been a fun trip if planned ahead of time.

ESPN released their RPM numbers today.  Always makes me feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk when the phone book arrives.

YDbtJgF.png

12 hours ago, Deleterious said:

ESPN released their RPM numbers today.  Always makes me feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk when the phone book arrives.

YDbtJgF.png

They are pretty darn accurate. 

13 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I find this interesting.

Indeed. Supposedly it only takes 2-3 days or so for your body to 'acclimate' to altitude - meaning not getting sick - so the one day might matter. But to actually build aerobic performance back at altitude requires weeks to form more red blood cells. (Or for your EPO use to kick in..)

3 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Indeed. Supposedly it only takes 2-3 days or so for your body to 'acclimate' to altitude - meaning not getting sick - so the one day might matter. But to actually build aerobic performance back at altitude requires weeks to form more red blood cells. (Or for your EPO use to kick in..)

Let's see who is in the best shape today. 

50 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Let's see who is in the best shape today. 

It won't be me.

The Pistons didn’t bring their better defense to Mexico City. Dallas is just getting whatever they want without any resistance. Horrific defensive performance. 

The Pistons just got a run out for a dunk. Dallas proceeded to in bound the ball, make one pass, and Curry was totally wide open for another 3.

Iman Shumpert got released today. The Pistons could get something for Galloway right now. Go get Shump or Jamal Crawford to replace him. 

Pistons went up 58-51. Dallas finishes on a 14-0 run. The Pistons took contested 3 after contested 3 and played horrible defense to end the half. Offensive rebounds, terrible shots. Just an abysmal way to end a decent half. Stretches like that have killed this season. 

Start of the third will determine the game. If it’s the typical sleepy Pistons out of the locker room, it’ll be over quick. 

13 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Pistons went up 58-51. Dallas finishes on a 14-0 run. The Pistons took contested 3 after contested 3 and played horrible defense to end the half. Offensive rebounds, terrible shots. Just an abysmal way to end a decent half. Stretches like that have killed this season. 

did that happen to coincide with Rose's re-entry?