Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

12/6/2019 7:00 EST Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons

4 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Lol. Do we draft our future PG? Throw a bag at Van Fleet? Sign a veteran? Something has to give this summer since they’ve have cap space. 

Supposed to be a PG heavy draft right? 

I like Van Fleet but I think someone might max him.  Nice player, but you will end up regretting that.

2 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Supposed to be a PG heavy draft right? 

I like Van Fleet but I think someone might max him.  Nice player, but you will end up regretting that.

Yeah, think they re-sign Andre? 

TJ Warren is killing them. I’d think Snell’s size and length would be a better defensive matchup but Casey loves Galloway out there in crunch time

Fun game. Good win for the Pistons as they take the season series from Indiana. 

Huge break to get them all 4 times before Oladipo returns. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hart said:

Nothing like being in NBA purgatory.  

Going to have to struggle through it:

1) For as long as Blake is here and effective

2) They're going to re-sign Andre

3) They'll scare up a starting PG somewhere, somehow

4) Sekou might be contributing at SF as early as after the trade deadline, more likely next year.

Rodney Hood ACL tear. Would be a great time to ship Galloway to Portland and then sign Jamal Crawford. 

Would be similar to Bullock deal last year. Bring home J Crossover 

‘Guys drowned out his voice’: Cavaliers players unhappy with the college coaching style of John Beilein

CLEVELAND — In the midst of losses in four consecutive games and 10 of their past 11, Cavaliers players are bristling at new coach John Beilein because he’s treating this season like they, and he, are still in college, numerous sources told The Athletic.

It’s already gotten to the point where players are looking past Beilein to his lead assistant, J.B. Bickerstaff, for guidance, those sources said.

“Guys drowned out his voice, and when guys start searching for the next in line for help, I believe you’ve lost them,” one Cavs player said. 

When this came out it was reported Cleveland will now listen to offers for Love.  Make what you want of that.

TT responded to this.