Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

12/6/2019 7:00 EST Indiana Pacers at Detroit Pistons

12/6/2019 7:00 EST from Detroit, Michigan...

IND-2020.png  DET-2020.png

Indiana Pacers (14-7) at Detroit Pistons (8-14)

It seems asinine to me that any NBA team would complete a season series against a team within the same division before Christmas.

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Must be nice to win 66% of your games and your best player hasn't played one second this year.

Nate McMillan is quietly a very good regular season coach. His teams consistently compete and perform. It's too bad his teams have lost in the 1st round in his last 6 seasons. 

Keep him in Grand Rapids FFS. Why these morons keep calling him up to play him 2-3 minutes if that is beyond me. Just let the kid continue to grow his confidence in a big minutes role in the G league you dummies.

I mean.  Management basically said, "Here is this pile of poo.  Now turn it into a viable basketball team."

Not saying FIzdale is good or anything like that.  But they didn't give him many tools to work with.

3 hours ago, NYLion said:

Keep him in Grand Rapids FFS. Why these morons keep calling him up to play him 2-3 minutes if that is beyond me. Just let the kid continue to grow his confidence in a big minutes role in the G league you dummies.

I think they try to strike a balance. They want these players to spend time with the pros players, trainers, practices, etc, but they also want them to get game time at Grand Rapids.

Just looking at some stats and I didn't realize how good Ingram has been for NO.  Don't know about all his advanced numbers but on the surface it looks like he has made a huge leap forward.

1. Turnovers just continue to kill this team. Not having a quality NBA PG just continues to kill them. They don’t have a good ball handler who can create offense. It leads to a ton of Bruce Brown and guys trying to do way too much offensively  

2. How many times has this team come out of the halftime locker room sound asleep? Seems like every night they come out and surrender a 8-0 run. 

Christian Wood looks like a nice find for the Pistons. And Thon Maker lmao. Just drops the ball out of bounds. So, so bad. 

A good PG would make this team a lot better. Would never be great, but right now they are so disjointed in the half court offense. They’ve shot really well too. If they limited their turnovers, they’d probably have 3-4 more wins.

Defense hasn’t been good, but again the turnovers impact that. 

Criticism of Casey- Please stop all the bench lineups in these tight games. Thon Maker is absolute trash. Putting him out there with 4 other bench players against other teams’ starters is like playing 4 v 5

Wood with a nice tap. And it didn’t look like he stepped out on the drive. Probably not the best play in that situation, though. 

Pistons down 1. Good game. 

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

If you have to play Thon because you have nobody else, maybe try going 4 on 5.

Lol. Do we draft our future PG? Throw a bag at Van Fleet? Sign a veteran? Something has to give this summer since they’ve have cap space.