Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

12/1/2019 5:00 EST San Antonio Spurs at Detroit Pistons

12/1/2019 5:00 EST from Detroit, Michigan...

SAS-2020.png  DET-2020.png

San Antonio Spurs (7-12) at Detroit Pistons (6-12)

The Pistons are on pace to win 26 games.  Last year that would have been good enough for the 5th worst record in the league.

They need to win 55% (35-28) of their remaining games to finish .500 at years end.

5 minutes ago, Buddha said:

If they win 26 games does Casey get fired?

Hmmm.  I would say no.  I doubt Gores wants to pay two head coach salaries for the next 3 seasons.

I have my issues with Casey, but I'm not sure how much of this is his fault.  He was dealt a pretty bad hand by the front office to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Hmmm.  I would say no.  I doubt Gores wants to pay two head coach salaries for the next 3 seasons.

I have my issues with Casey, but I'm not sure how much of this is his fault.  He was dealt a pretty bad hand by the front office to begin with.

The Drummond slappies will blame Casey.

I don't know if Casey is a good coach or not, seems like he did a decent job in Toronto.  But they have a good GM in Toronto and weren't saddled with SVG for four years.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a video about Pop going off.  Clicked the video and he was ripping a man who currently has a 4 year lease (with an option for 4 more) at a very famous address.  I just shook my head and closed the video.  I guess that was safe and wouldn't cost the NBA any money.

Solid win by the Pistons, it was nice to see them actually come out of the half and increase their lead.  Meanwhile around the league the Mavs continue to impress, they crushed the Lakers in LA today.    

9 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Luka averaged 32/10/10 for the month of November.  

Our boy Luke averaged 17/4/4 on a 43/37/88 split in the month of November. If nothing else, this season is showing that Luke can be a consistent/legit scoring threat.

15 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Solid win by the Pistons, it was nice to see them actually come out of the half and increase their lead.  Meanwhile around the league the Mavs continue to impress, they crushed the Lakers in LA today.    

Yes, that was fun.  It seems like all of a sudden there was a 14 point lead and then it went to around 20, and then I pinched myself.

1 hour ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Our boy Luke averaged 17/4/4 on a 43/37/88 split in the month of November. If nothing else, this season is showing that Luke can be a consistent/legit scoring threat.

Fatten him up for the trade deadline.  

16 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Meanwhile around the league the Mavs continue to impress, they crushed the Lakers in LA today.    

And this is while Kristaps is not shooting the ball well. The major concern with Dallas is if he can stay on the court for a full-season, or if his body fails him as the season progresses (as it typically has). 

19 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Solid win by the Pistons, it was nice to see them actually come out of the half and increase their lead...

Gores is now a true Pistons' Playoff believer and is ready to extend Andre a new contract and trade for whatever PG we can get on the market.

Say goodbye to blowing up the team this year (as if he ever woulda considered that anyways...).

BTW: What PG out on the trade market can we get?