Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

11/22/2019 7:00 EST Atlanta Hawks at Detroit Pistons

11/22/2019 7:00 EST from Detroit, Michigan...

ATL-2020.png  DET-2020.png

Atlanta Hawks (4-10) at Detroit Pistons (4-10)

B2B this weekend.  I assume Rose and Blake play in this one and sit against Milwaukee on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

B2B this weekend.  I assume Rose and Blake play in this one and sit against Milwaukee on Saturday.

Well, the Pistons probably don't want to give the Bucks any film to scout for a possible first round match up.

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

The only positive from this season so far.  The Pistons have not extended/maxed Andre.

Got to move him and get something - even just a second rounder and a couple more manageable sized contracts. Just get something and try to move that cash forward to a better off-season.

If we keep him past the deadline, in an off-season with no other names, it's going to be a huge mistake and it's going to push us to re-sign him which is the worst possible result here.

And that's why I'm ok with Luke being included to sweeten the pot on a Dre deal and maybe get a 1st rounder out of it. Lots of teams have shooters, but many of them can also play some defense. Luke gives up as much as he gets.

waiting for someone to say that since the pistons and hawks have the same record, there is no difference in the future of these franchises.

i miss the debates over whether the sixers or the pistons had a better plan for how to build a successful team.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Those folks only show up when Detroit wins 4 out of 5 meaningless games in March.

the sixers will lose in the ecf and he'll say "see, told you tanking was a waste."

1 hour ago, Buddha said:

the sixers will lose in the ecf and he'll say "see, told you tanking was a waste."

I love those people.

It's OK.  You promised me the rookie was bringing us rings and hard bread.

26 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

I love those people.

It's OK.  You promised me the rookie was bringing us rings and hard bread.

patience.

11 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Those folks only show up when Detroit wins 4 out of 5 meaningless games in March.

Those games went a long way to a playoff participation banner last season.

Watching Duncan Robinson, Kendrick Nunn, Bam Adebayo and Miami putting it on the Bulls early.

Makes me think about how we drafted Stanley Johnson and Henry Ellenson.  Good organizations can spot talent and develop it.  Bad organizations turn down 4 first round picks because they HAVE to take Stanley Johnson.

Hopefully the new front office can spot talent a little bit better than the old one.