Jump to content

Casimir

11/20/2019 8:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls

Recommended Posts

This product is unwatchable garbage. Bruce Brown is an absolute joke of a starting point guard. And please spare me the Langlois garbage of waiting for Reggie friggin Jackson to return.  

Blow it up. Tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lottery balls for Cole Anthony should be the number one objective for this season. Rest Blake and get him healthy. Rest Rose and keep him healthy. Develop Kennard, Brown, Svi, Wood, and Thomas when Galloway is traded. Keep Sekou in GR with Bone and King. Nice trio of kids down there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drummond and Galloway should be traded immediately. Get a second for Galloway. He actually has some value. Get whatever you can for Andre. Someone will take him as an expiring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Buddha said:

dang blake...what's up with that stat line?

Looks like he is still injured to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 for 24 in the 3rd. Wow. I feel like a high school team could beat that against the Bulls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming this score holds.  The Pistons have lost to:

Chicago (2x)

Charlotte

Atlanta

Washington

Not making the playoffs when you lose to those teams.  Those should be in the W column.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is painful but it's the best case scenario for those who want this thing blown up. They're getting trounced by bad teams too.

If this continues for another 15 games or so and they are something like 10-20 at the 30 game mark, even Gores has to realize that it's time to tear it down. First and foremost, don't max Andre, get rid of the expirings, play the young guys more, put out feelers on Blake. Time to sweep the remnants of this era away piece by piece.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Buddha said:

whats the excuse for andre this time?

He’s just not that good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NYLion said:

This is painful but it's the best case scenario for those who want this thing blown up. They're getting trounced by bad teams too.

If this continues for another 15 games or so and they are something like 10-20 at the 30 game mark, even Gores has to realize that it's time to tear it down. First and foremost, don't max Andre, get rid of the expirings, play the young guys more, put out feelers on Blake. Time to sweep the remnants of this era away piece by piece.

what are the odds that tom gores realizes that?  what in his sorry decade of owning this team gives you any indication that he will authorize a tear down? when has he ever done that?  its always been a playoffs or bust mentality since day one of his ownership

its why were here in purgatory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Buddha said:

what are the odds that tom gores realizes that?  what in his sorry decade of owning this team gives you any indication that he will authorize a tear down? when has he ever done that?  its always been a playoffs or bust mentality since day one of his ownership

its why were here in purgatory.

I have no idea. We can only hope that a downward spiral down the standings will knock some sense into him. It's the only hope for real change even if it's faint hope.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NYLion said:

I have no idea. We can only hope that a downward spiral down the standings will knock some sense into him. It's the only hope for real change even if it's faint hope.

agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minnesota is the only WCF team they have played.  The schedule is going to get much more difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Deleterious said:

 

Awful.  Simply ******* awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Deleterious said:

What could have been.

rip-hamilton

These are so much better than the trash skidmarks that they are going with.  I guess at least they are the team colors rather than black and gray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More opportunities for the Pistons to back into the playoffs and have Gores think it's working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team looks like they do not trust each other on offence. So much hero ball when people go one on three and take a bad shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think (Hope?) a lot of that has to do with how little they have played together.  Blake and Rose have been hurt a lot so they really haven't all had much time together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...