Casimir

11/20/2019 8:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls

This product is unwatchable garbage. Bruce Brown is an absolute joke of a starting point guard. And please spare me the Langlois garbage of waiting for Reggie friggin Jackson to return.  

Blow it up. Tomorrow. 

Lottery balls for Cole Anthony should be the number one objective for this season. Rest Blake and get him healthy. Rest Rose and keep him healthy. Develop Kennard, Brown, Svi, Wood, and Thomas when Galloway is traded. Keep Sekou in GR with Bone and King. Nice trio of kids down there. 

Drummond and Galloway should be traded immediately. Get a second for Galloway. He actually has some value. Get whatever you can for Andre. Someone will take him as an expiring. 

7 minutes ago, Buddha said:

dang blake...what's up with that stat line?

Looks like he is still injured to me.

3 for 24 in the 3rd. Wow. I feel like a high school team could beat that against the Bulls. 

Assuming this score holds.  The Pistons have lost to:

Chicago (2x)

Charlotte

Atlanta

Washington

Not making the playoffs when you lose to those teams.  Those should be in the W column.  

This is painful but it's the best case scenario for those who want this thing blown up. They're getting trounced by bad teams too.

If this continues for another 15 games or so and they are something like 10-20 at the 30 game mark, even Gores has to realize that it's time to tear it down. First and foremost, don't max Andre, get rid of the expirings, play the young guys more, put out feelers on Blake. Time to sweep the remnants of this era away piece by piece.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Buddha said:

whats the excuse for andre this time?

He’s just not that good. 

32 minutes ago, NYLion said:

This is painful but it's the best case scenario for those who want this thing blown up. They're getting trounced by bad teams too.

If this continues for another 15 games or so and they are something like 10-20 at the 30 game mark, even Gores has to realize that it's time to tear it down. First and foremost, don't max Andre, get rid of the expirings, play the young guys more, put out feelers on Blake. Time to sweep the remnants of this era away piece by piece.

what are the odds that tom gores realizes that?  what in his sorry decade of owning this team gives you any indication that he will authorize a tear down? when has he ever done that?  its always been a playoffs or bust mentality since day one of his ownership

its why were here in purgatory.

21 minutes ago, Buddha said:

what are the odds that tom gores realizes that?  what in his sorry decade of owning this team gives you any indication that he will authorize a tear down? when has he ever done that?  its always been a playoffs or bust mentality since day one of his ownership

its why were here in purgatory.

I have no idea. We can only hope that a downward spiral down the standings will knock some sense into him. It's the only hope for real change even if it's faint hope.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NYLion said:

I have no idea. We can only hope that a downward spiral down the standings will knock some sense into him. It's the only hope for real change even if it's faint hope.

agreed.

Minnesota is the only WCF team they have played.  The schedule is going to get much more difficult.

17 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Awful.  Simply ******* awful.

17 hours ago, Deleterious said:

What could have been.

rip-hamilton

These are so much better than the trash skidmarks that they are going with.  I guess at least they are the team colors rather than black and gray.

More opportunities for the Pistons to back into the playoffs and have Gores think it's working.

This team looks like they do not trust each other on offence. So much hero ball when people go one on three and take a bad shot. 

I think (Hope?) a lot of that has to do with how little they have played together.  Blake and Rose have been hurt a lot so they really haven't all had much time together.