kdog

Cowboys at Lions 11/17

No pass rush, then Slay lets the INT go right through his hands.

So in the biggest and most expensive program by Quinn they got one half of one good season out of Harrison and so far nothing out of Flowers or Harrison this season in terms of improving the DL. That is just outright front office failure. I don't care about Patricia one way or the other, but given the very middling draft results and the DL fiasco I don't know what else a GM should do to lose his gig.

lol makes no sense that they went for 2.  I guarantee they thought they were down by 9.

• Like 1

This defense is embarrassing. Zero pressure.    Patricia refuses to blitz.  His system hasn’t worked for two years and he has made zero adjustments in that time. 

Bob Quinn has been a failure.  4 years, he preaches DL and OL and both are the worst in the league.  

And he punts.  What a *****.  

They punt and ensure that they won’t be able to use the two minute warning.  My god is Patricia dumb.  

Just now, Keepleyland2 said:

4th and 26....2 TO and the 2-minute warning. 

no 2 min warning.  A simple calculation would have realzied that.

Garbage

Kellen Moore doesn’t just hand it off, a bevell special.   Cowboys win.  

Another loss.  3-6-1. Need to shut Stafford down for the year.   

Yeah....we will punt the ball under 2 1/2 minutes left because our outstanding defense will stop them....or not. I would have gone for a 4th and 23 over giving up. Good job, genius. 

5 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

You has zero chance of getting the ball back with this defense.  Zero.  Punting meant that you gave up on the game.  He fully gave up.  

7 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Also, simple math told you that by punting you wouldn’t get the 2 minute warning. It was garbage. 

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

Kellen Moore doesn’t just hand it off, a bevell special.   Cowboys win.  

Another loss.  3-6-1. Need to shut Stafford down for the year.   

Agreed. Get him healthy so our next head coach has a QB. Unless Stafford does the smart thing and walks away. I wouldn't blame him one bit.

2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

Also, simple math told you that by punting you wouldn’t get the 2 minute warning. It was garbage. 

So we'll take away the 2-minute warning. They still would have gotten the ball with 50 seconds and half the field with a 3 and out.

It's damn unlikely they would have gotten that 3 and out, but its just as unlikely they would have gotten first down on 4 and 26 with a backup QB. 

Patricia made some dumb decisions. That wasn't one of them. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

Just now, Keepleyland2 said:

So we'll take away the 2-minute warning. They still would have gotten the ball with 50 seconds and half the field with a 3 and out.

It's damn unlikely they would have gotten that 3 and out, but its just as unlikely they would have gotten first down on 4 and 26 with a backup QB. 

Patricia made some dumb decisions. That wasn't one of them. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

So you’re calling it a wash?  In one scenario you have the ball and have a chance.  In another you have zero chance of getting the ball. You choose zero chance?  

3 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

In one scenario you have the ball and have a chance.  In another you have zero chance of getting the ball. 

You keep ignorning it was 4th and 26 with a backup QB. That is somehow a "chance" but wanting your Defense to make a play...like you know they did in drive 1... is "no chance."

Keeping the ball was no more of a chance than punting it. To paint it differently is BS. 

You made up your mind, it doesn't matter what I type you think Patricia punted from the 14 on 4th and 1 with Brady as his QB.