Casimir

11/15/2019 7:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Hornets

I question why Rose was on the floor in those defensive situations.  Him leaving his man totally open under the basket lead to Drummond dropping down to pick him up and leaving Williams wide open to make that 3PT shot.

I realize Snell was hurt.  But that final play had Maker, Blake, Drummond, Rose, and Brown on the floor.  Not exactly a lineup that screams defense to me.  

You want to be in the top right quadrant.  The Pistons only have one hairy Drummond shoulder there.

Luke is great on offense.  Equally bad on defense.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

It’s going to be a lost season. 

I hope so. It's the only way to force real change. Unfortunately, I suspect they'll end up in the meaty part of the mediocre curve and continue to spin their wheels in NBA purgatory.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, NYLion said:

I hope so. It's the only way to force real change. Unfortunately, I suspect they'll end up in the meaty part of the mediocre curve and continue to spin their wheels in NBA purgatory.

So much truth to this.

17 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Markieff. Yikes. He is really bad. 

I think he's been awful so far this season.

17 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

And another turnover.

If we turn this into a drinking game, we might catch up with Gores.  Maybe then we will see what he sees in this team.

• Like 1

Reminds me of Alex Rodriguez's new show on CNBC called "Back in the Game",  I didn't realize how successful Alex was outside of baseball until seeing that, for those that don't know about it he basically plays financial advisor to celebrities that don't know how to manage money.