Casimir

11/15/2019 7:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Charlotte Hornets

Going to have to get Blake and Andre back out there and in a hurry because Charlotte has all the momentum in this game. 

The Pistons have 23 points in the second half. 

Just an absolute collapse in all aspects of the game. Charlotte owns the Pistons. 7 straight wins. 

4-9 on the season. Some terrible losses. The front office needs to move on from this group of players. They’re not going anywhere. 

Offense was terrible. Couldn’t even get a shot up. Endless turnovers. 

Defense was awful. They cannot keep anyone in front of them defensively. 

I give you guys credit for watching this team.  I just can't do it anymore.  Only checking in on this board because I saw somebody comment about the Pistons on another board.  I'll still check the score during the game but I can't deal with the anything more than that.  

Still waiting for the franchise to bottom out. 

The second half has been either a turnover or a Galloway bucket. And endless Hornets drives to the basket without resistance. 

Knew that Marvin Williams shot was going down before it left his hand. He is just money against the Pistons

The Hornets just own the Pistons. 7 straight losses to them including 1-7 their last 8 trips to Charlotte. 

The game was not won or lost on that last shot. The game was lost by that absolutely horrible third quarter. 

This team is 4-9 and going nowhere. Turnovers offensively and bad defense are killing them. It’s going to be a lost season. 

Andre has to do a better job contesting that shot. He didn’t even jump. 

Rose turnover was brutal. There were 22 seconds left. Shot clock was off. You cannot throw the ball out of bounds and stop the clock. Get a shot up. Their turnovers are just destroying their offense. 

Losses to Atlanta at home, the Bulls, the Wizards, and the Hornets. Brutal. 

This team is going nowhere. Time to recognize it and blow it up. Make trades. 

• Like 1

That Rose TO was brutal.  He didn't even look where he was throwing it and there wasn't a Pistons player within 10 feet of the ball.