Jump to content

Mr.TaterSalad

11/3/19 Lions at Raiders

Recommended Posts


Jacob’s with 44 yards on the opening drive.   Patricia, sucks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well about the worst the game could have started.  Opening possession turnover and then zero effort from the defense as the raiders run it all the way down the field.  

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing they signed Harrison to that extension!  Nice job Quinn.

Can't wait until the Trey Flowers money kicks in.  Quality GM'ing right there.

And now a Christian Jones extension?  Man, we are SET on defense...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They really really need to win this game.  3-4-1 puts them really behind the 8-ball in the NFC.  Makes the Cowboys game a must win affair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buddha said:

Good thing they signed Harrison to that extension!  Nice job Quinn.

Can't wait until the Trey Flowers money kicks in.  Quality GM'ing right there.

And now a Christian Jones extension?  Man, we are SET on defense...

Yeah the one year extension on Snacks who was an elite run defender playing at an elite level was such a terrible decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Not sure what Patricia was suppose to do. The Lions defensive line is getting dominated. 

He's a defensive genius................figure it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Not sure what Patricia was suppose to do. The Lions defensive line is getting dominated. 

Tell em to stop it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnson running well to start.  Maybe don’t give it to McKissic out of the backfield.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Yeah the one year extension on Snacks who was an elite run defender playing at an elite level was such a terrible decision. 

He got his money, he's fine now.   He'll step it up in the second half of his next contract season..........Until then,  why bother? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Not sure what Patricia was suppose to do. The Lions defensive line is getting dominated. 

Coach better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

He got his money, he's fine now.   He'll step it up in the second half of his next contract season..........Until then,  why bother? 

Why didn't he give up when he got a much larger contract from the Giants? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones catches the ball as he is getting mauled.  Of course the cheating ref won’t throw a flag on the most obvious PI of all time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  Patricia goes for it.  And TOUCHDOWN!   

What a laser of a throw.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...