11/3/19 Lions at Raiders

9 minutes ago, NYLion said:

You're an idiot

dont feed the trolls.

except for TP.  he's grandfathered in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, lordstanley said:

If the Lions were going to fail to convert on 4th down, I wish it would have been on a run up the middle that got stuffed. Just to witness the heads exploding.

I think they may have scored on a run. I would have to look again, but it looked like they got a decent push and had been running effectively all game. 

*Sigh* the Lions have a HoF QB for how many years and still cannot make the bleeding playoffs?????  I dont know if I hate the Lions more for blowing this window or the Tigers more for bricking over any chance of a window of opportunity these days.

The 2 turnovers did them in.

Pretty much the season. Only thing left is to sweep the Bears and beat the Cheeseholes in a revenge game.

2 minutes ago, Buddha said:

dont feed the trolls.

except for TP.  he's grandfathered in.

Thank you sir.  

1 minute ago, sabretooth said:

*Sigh* the Lions have a HoF QB for how many years and still cannot make the bleeding playoffs?????  I dont know if I hate the Lions more for blowing this window or the Tigers more for bricking over any chance of a window of opportunity these days.

Thing about baseball and football is that when the lions are bad I still watch.  Football does a good job of creating interest.  I can’t watch baseball if the tigers are bad.  So bloody boring. 

2 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Bevell should’ve called a slant play from the 1 yard line. 

richard sherman would like a word with you...

4 minutes ago, number20 said:

Pretty much the season. Only thing left is to sweep the Bears and beat the Cheeseholes in a revenge game.

the bears offense versus the lions defense is going to be something to see.

5 minutes ago, number20 said:

Yeah, they moved the ball all day, and were close to points on the first drive and coughed it up. 

Also, where's that "top five" DL?

Also, I think people know you can pass on Jarrad Davis.

18 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

Dear Lions' hopes:

Na na na na

Na na na na

Hey hey hey, goo-oodbye.

again why do you post here?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, NYLion said:

The coaches are bums. They took out Jones and Golladay on that play. Laughably incompetent. Season over now if it wasn't already.

Football coaches in general are just way to good at out-thinking themselves. They get so hung up on trying to mis-direct or surprise or go counter-tendency that they cross the line straight over into foolishness like forgetting to put personnel on the field that can execute. It's endemic in both college and the pros

6 minutes ago, kgeorge78 said:

again why do you post here?

It's a safari thing.  Shooting at Lions.  Ernest Hemingway would understand.

2 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

I doubt that.  

5 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

LOL, well played

8 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

I doubt that.  

You're probably right.  I should have said "Shooting at feeble, not-in-the-least-bit-dangerous Lions.  That dentist from Minnesota would understand."

• Haha 1

The rush 3 drop 8 system is not a base defense. Especially if you get murdered in the run game. Another failed regime headed down the toilet ruining a good qb. 

34 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

If the Lions were going to fail to convert on 4th down, I wish it would have been on a run up the middle that got stuffed. Just to witness the heads exploding.

As it is;

20191023_172432.thumb.jpg.1de7672974ee36a7c8e2818d1dbf1d5d.jpg

35 minutes ago, kdog said:

The rush 3 drop 8 system is not a base defense. Especially if you get murdered in the run game. Another failed regime headed down the toilet ruining a good qb. 

The only time you should rush three and drop eight into coverage is never.  Rushing three is effectively playing defense with only eight guys, because the three "rushers" might as well not even be on the field.  Giving the quarterback all that time is way stupid.  Plus no one has eight guys who can cover worth a danm, much less if the opposing QB has time to read the list of convicted  UAW officials before he throws the ball, so some of the eight dropping back are likely to be pretty much useless as well.

• Thanks 1

The Lions averaged a staggering 7.5 yards a play....of course they turned it over 3 times inside the Raiders 30(including the last awful play call). And they kicked a field goal inside the 10.

you have to play almost perfect offense with a defense this horrific(coaching and personnel).

I don't care if their culture has improved from last year and they play hard. Fire these Patriots bums and send them back to daddy Bill.