Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

11/4/2019 7:00 EST Detroit Pistons at Washington Wizards

Remember when the Nets celebrated like they won the championship when they broke that under 70 streak?  That was classic. 

With no Blake or Rose it seems we either have to get a monster game from Drummond or some unexpected performance like we got from Brown the other night to have any chance of winning no matter the opponent.  It's ashame cause we wasted a rare good shooting night from beyond the arc too. 

The Pistons are missing so many key people it's pointless to get upset about them losing.  At this point you just hope guys like Brown, Luke, Svi, etc. are looking good and improving.

So this was Golden States starting lineup tonight for their slaughter against Portland.

GRIII

Eric Paschall

Willie Cauley-Stein

Jordan Poole

Ky Bowman

No Klay, Steph, Green, Looney, or DLo.  

They beat Portland.  The rookie Paschall had 34 points and 13 rebounds leading them to the victory.

9 hours ago, Deleterious said:

They came back but man.  They gave up 63 points in the half?

Gather around youngins.  Let this old man tell you a tale about a Pistons team holding it's opponents to under 70 points for 5 games in a row.

Can someone photoshop a cane for Del's Kool Aid man, please?

Phoenix beat Philly last night.

Booker is playing great.  Rubio and Oubre are playing really well.  But it's our old friend Aron Baynes that has me excited.  He has filled in well since Ayton got suspended.  He is shooting 48% from three on 4.8 attempts per game.

Phoenix looks like they are going to take a big jump this year.  Only two losses so far and each one was by one point.

11 hours ago, Buddha said:

man, this was not a good loss.

They're missing 3 of their 4 or 5 best players (depending on how you rate Reggie or Rose vs. Kennard). Real tough to beat anybody on the road missing that many key guys. It's not worth evaluating these games tbh.

The only thing we know, which is what we already knew, is that Maker is a waste of a roster spot. My god, this guy might be worse than Stanley and I didn't think that was possible.

i think were forgetting just how bad stanley was.

devin booker just had 40 the other night, btw.

Didn't the Celtics make a Godfather like offer to the Hornets and they refused and took Frank the Tank?  If that same offer was made to us that they may be the worst part about the Stanley pick.   

Later on this year when everyone tries to tell us how valuable expiring deals are.  Remember we got Thon Maker for an expiring deal.

This was not a good game, but the injuries are killing them. I haven’t seen anything on Rose beside a sore hamstring, so I expect he has a chance to return tomorrow. I am banking on Blake being back. They desperately need those two. Frazier means nothing to me. I’d rather see Brown at the point than Jackson, too.