Casimir

10/30/2019 7:30 Detroit Pistons @ Toronto Raptors

13 hours ago, Deleterious said:

It mattered.  They were making the playoffs if Steph was healthy, easy if Klay came back the last quarter of the season.

And they have a ton of room to maneuver if they want.  Unlike the Pistons the Warriors have assets other teams would want.  They could completely reshape that roster in a heartbeat if they wanted.  

what assets do the warriors have that they would trade that other teams would actually want?

and klay wasnt coming back.  they werent a playoff team in the west.

4 minutes ago, Buddha said:

what assets do the warriors have that they would trade that other teams would actually want?

I would guess Klay and Steph are the only players they wouldn't trade.  Teams would line up for Draymond and Russell, although I don't think Draymond can be traded this year.

Their 2020 first round pick just became valuable as well.  Not sure they can trade it though since they owe it to Brooklyn  if its outside the top 20.

And they were definitely a playoff team with Steph.  

12 minutes ago, Buddha said:

They were definitely a playoff team even without Klay. Who do you think would have jumped them? The Mavs?  

8 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I would guess Klay and Steph are the only players they wouldn't trade.  Teams would line up for Draymond and Russell, although I don't think Draymond can be traded this year.

Their 2020 first round pick just became valuable as well.  Not sure they can trade it though since they owe it to Brooklyn  if its outside the top 20.

And they were definitely a playoff team with Steph.  

so youve cited no assets that they would or could actually trade.

8 hours ago, NYLion said:

They were definitely a playoff team even without Klay. Who do you think would have jumped them? The Mavs?  

yeah, probably.

klay's not playing this year.  draymond is another year older.  russell is an overrated volume scorer.

and what else?  the brilliance of steve kerr?  in the east?  sure.  in the west?  i doubt they would have made it.