Jump to content

Casimir

10/30/2019 7:30 Detroit Pistons @ Toronto Raptors

Recommended Posts

Me: I think the Bulls could really challenge for the 8th seed.

Bulls: You idiot.

Lost to Cleveland tonight.  The Cavs have more wins than the Bulls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously too early to draw conclusions.  But what are the odds the Nets messed things up?  About to go to 1-3 after letting Indiana get their first win of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

 

That must be why we saw Brown at PG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Houston 159 Washington 158.  Harden had 59 points.

That was a 48 minute game, no OT's.

NBA scoring is going back to the 60's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steph Curry went down hard and appeared to hurt his hand.  He went right to the locker room without shooting his FT's so he's done at least for tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Steph Curry went down hard and appeared to hurt his hand.  He went right to the locker room without shooting his FT's so he's done at least for tonight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Please don’t pay Drummond. He’s a very good player, but he isn’t great. And we don’t need to overpay for him. 

Does he get a max offer from any other team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Deleterious said:

And people ask why I love my girlfriend.  She walks into the room:

"Are the Pistons losing bad enough for Stanley Johnson to play?"

She's a keeper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Casimir said:

Does he get a max offer from any other team?

Absolutely not. Teams won't want to spend this summer. And the biggest issue for Andre is that not many teams are going to pay big money for a center.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Klay out for the year and this Curry injury watch the Warriors pull a 97 Spurs when David Robinson got injured and end up with the number 1 pick.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their owner has already come out and said they will not tank.  But with these injuries they might not get to decide that themselves.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Their owner has already come out and said they will not tank.  But with these injuries they might not get to decide that themselves.  

Unintentional tank coming. Without Steph, they are looking like a lottery team. That is how bad their depth is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Absolutely not. Teams won't want to spend this summer. And the biggest issue for Andre is that not many teams are going to pay big money for a center.

So drunk Uncle Tommy will bid against himself and offer the max?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys his equal or better are getting $20-$25M per year.  I think even Gores can see paying him $34M to start is awful.  With max raises he would be making over $40M per year by the 4th year of the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

With Klay out for the year and this Curry injury watch the Warriors pull a 97 Spurs when David Robinson got injured and end up with the number 1 pick.   

Honestly, this could be a big blessing in disguise. No way they were competing for a championship this season without Klay out so this is the perfect chance to reload and build a foundation for the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Their owner has already come out and said they will not tank.  But with these injuries they might not get to decide that themselves.  

doesnt matter.  theyre terrible and have no room to maneuver.  they were likely a lottery team before this injury and are definitely a lottery team now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buddha said:

doesnt matter.  theyre terrible and have no room to maneuver.  they were likely a lottery team before this injury and are definitely a lottery team now.

It mattered.  They were making the playoffs if Steph was healthy, easy if Klay came back the last quarter of the season.

And they have a ton of room to maneuver if they want.  Unlike the Pistons the Warriors have assets other teams would want.  They could completely reshape that roster in a heartbeat if they wanted.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the last 6 games that the Golden State organization has played.  KD out with an Achilles tear.  Klay out with an ACL tear.  Steph out with a broken hand.

Stop playing games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deleterious said:

In the last 6 games that the Golden State organization has played.  KD out with an Achilles tear.  Klay out with an ACL tear.  Steph out with a broken hand.

Stop playing games.

If I'm Draymond or DeAngelo I'm showing up in bubble wrap for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,727
    • Total Posts
      2,932,677
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...