Sign in to follow this  
Casimir

10/24/2019 7:00 EDT Atlanta Hawks @ Detroit Pistons

Kobe is available.  As long as the kids aren't happy with "winning" fourth place or want to take off for a dance recital.  

06e85800-d4da-11e9-bf77-bf3c185729e7

41 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Sounds like you need a new coach.

I agree, but the best ones are in the stands and....  Well, you know that drill.

4 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Kobe is available.  As long as the kids aren't happy with "winning" fourth place or want to take off for a dance recital.  

Everybody looks so happy.

His wife organized this and sent ties to a bunch of people.  I saw Rick Carlisle had one on opening night.

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Nice passive aggressive dig on a 8th grader there.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Nice passive aggressive dig on a 8th grader there.

Probably Smush Parker's kid.

Piston shooting went from 63.0% 2pt and 42.1% 3pt in the 1st half to 38.1% 2pt and 11.1% 3pt in the 2nd half.

A simple case of tired legs and working into game shape combined with the back end of a back-to-back?

You don't even want to know about dance recitals.

And, no, I don't coach dancing.

I have a few friends with daughters who were into dance, and I have heard the nightmare stories of lost weekends for a couple of 10 minute routines.

Actually we probably don’t have it that bad.  A winter recital and an end of school recital.  Each one day only.  A random intermission at a Walleye game and a pregame at a Mud Hen game, or a local festival tossed in.  Eh, whatever, it’s for the kids.

3 hours ago, Casimir said:

Piston shooting went from 63.0% 2pt and 42.1% 3pt in the 1st half to 38.1% 2pt and 11.1% 3pt in the 2nd half.

A simple case of tired legs and working into game shape combined with the back end of a back-to-back?

Back to back and missing two starters with another in Morris being hobbled. All the odds were stacked against the Pistons in this one.

Siakam looked like he was worth every penny of that max contract.  33 points tonight.

Brown looked worthy of his too.  25/9 tonight.

Stanley played five minutes and thoroughly embarrassed himself.  

1 hour ago, Buddha said:

They say the mark of a great player is consistency.  

9 hours ago, Buddha said:

Hold on now.  In that 5 minutes he had 1 turnover and 2 fouls (and 1 for 2 on 3pts and 2 boards) and got paid $44,183 to do so.  I'd like to be that embarrassed.

14 hours ago, NYLion said:

Back to back and missing two starters with another in Morris being hobbled. All the odds were stacked against the Pistons in this one.

Yeah, I guess.  Atlanta has enough talent now that they aren't necessarily going to show up at the gym and get run over.

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

Yeah, I guess.  Atlanta has enough talent now that they aren't necessarily going to show up at the gym and get run over.

i saw him when he first got into the game.  the first thing he did was take the ball and dive into the lane, losing the ball and resulting in a celtics fast break.  then he got muscled into the paint by brown and committed a stupid foul that resulted in a three point play.  and then he missed an open three.

and then he was benched.

3 hours ago, Buddha said:

i saw him when he first got into the game.  the first thing he did was take the ball and dive into the lane, losing the ball and resulting in a celtics fast break.  then he got muscled into the paint by brown and committed a stupid foul that resulted in a three point play.  and then he missed an open three.

and then he was benched.

Yup.  Just like what Del said about consistency.