Hongbit

10/27 NY Giants at Lions

Despite the many different opinions on the current state of the Lions, I think we can all agree on two things:

1) The Lions already slim playoff hopes are done if they lose to this team at home.    

2) The Danny Dimes nickname and the ridiculous hype after 1 good game were both stupid AF 

Win it for Nino!

1 hour ago, Hongbit said:

Despite the many different opinions on the current state of the Lions, I think we can all agree on two things:

1) The Lions already slim playoff hopes are done if they lose to this team at home.    

2) The Danny Dimes nickname and the ridiculous hype after 1 good game were both stupid AF 

Win it for Nino!

I think that Slim already done left town.  But I would relish a loss to the Giants to kill any faint playoff hopes for the Lions before they even reach the halfway point.   Go New York football Giants!

over under barkley 180 yards rushing???

I think Win but who knows at this point.  They can win 8 in a row or lose 8 in a row

Barkley will probably rush for 200 against this defense but Stafford with throw for 400 to pull out a win.

9 hours ago, sagnam said:

Barkley will probably rush for 200 against this defense but Stafford with throw for 400 to pull out a win.

that would equal an entertaining game that I would be up for!

16 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

And helps feed the Pad Statsford narrative, which is a plus for entertainment reasons.

It's so refreshing when other QBs play worse and don't pad their stats at a hall of fame level.

The Lions should blow the Giants out by halftime. Even with no running game, we have more talent than New York. Turnovers and penalties may keep the game close though. We've all seen, many, many times throughout the years, what happens against teams we should beat. It's a very sad history of underachieving. 

7 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

The Lions should blow the Giants out by halftime. Even with no running game, we have more talent than New York. Turnovers and penalties may keep the game close though. We've all seen, many, many times throughout the years, what happens against teams we should beat. It's a very sad history of underachieving. 

I hear you.   They better be blowing them out at halftime with the way this team plays in the 2nd half. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

And helps feed the Pad Statsford narrative, which is a plus for entertainment reasons.

A 42-3 pasting should help pad his stats nicely,  thank you.

9 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I always thought it was Stat Padford. 

He went on 7 minute rant to the beat writers after practice.  

3 hours ago, Hongbit said:

He went on 7 minute rant to the beat writers after practice.  

you're lucky if you don't get cut in the offseason.  Slay been burned more times this year than ever.  Beat it.

22 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

Nah, they will SOL it up and lose. I had confidence in this team after the Kansas City game, but after last week, that confidence is fading quickly.

Need to get on a heater.  Let’s see how the defense responds. 

1st play goes for 11 yards.  Jones had time to make a sandwich.  

Lions D holds.  Giants will punt.  Pressure wasn’t great.  But there was some.