Casimir

10/23/2019 7:00 Detroit Pistons @ Indiana Pacers

It's going to be nice having Rose for the 4th quarter this year.  

If Drummond gets off to a hot start this year, trade him.  

Huge shots from Kennard. 

Pistons play good defense. Sabonis gets a ball knocked in the air and in the same motion, buries the jumper. Guy is just an absolute Piston-destroyer. 

The Thon Maker three is starting to feel like the Stanley Johnson three. 

Makes sense they were traded for each other, I guess. 

Just now, Sydney_Fife said:

The Thon Maker three is starting to feel like the Stanley Johnson three. 

Makes sense they were traded for each other, I guess. 

That last one was a great setup by Rose too.  We really need some shooters at the forward positions.  

There it is.  Rose to Snell.  I am loving Rose right now.  

Rose creating offense. Snell was wide open on that 3. 

Pistons up 7. Need to hang on. Had trouble finishing games last season. 

Rose is obviously a fraction of the athlete he used to be but he had a nice year for Minnesota last year and we are seeing tonight he is still a very effective player.  Finds a way to get into the lane and draw the defense and can finish with either hand.  Just a great feel for basketball.

Pistons with a bad mistake giving it to Andre Drummond with under 2 minutes to play.  

Drummond and Kennard were incredible. They both set their career highs. Rose was good, much better than Jackson. 

Amazing what happens when you have a PG that can get to the paint and create offense. 

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

Cant figure out if I like that new Nets court or not.

I like it.

Wow at Drummond and Kennard, incredible performance by both. New guys Rose and Snell played well. Nice road win in a historically tough arena for them.

7 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Amazing what happens when you have a PG that can get to the paint and create offense. 

Yep.  Made me a little more excited for this season.

I still question whether Kennard will have confidence issues if that shot is not falling (he seemed to quit shooting at times in the past) but really hoping Rose can bring out the best in him.  

8 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Drummond and Kennard were incredible. They both set their career highs. Rose was good, much better than Jackson. 

The ball moved so much better with Rose in there. If they can trade Reggie and bring in a small forward who can score, they can be a solid team.

Pistons win! Time to put the Pistons flag up for the year. My wife is going to have to deal with it.My wife is going to have to deal with it.

1 minute ago, NYLion said:

The ball moved so much better with Rose in there. If they can trade Reggie and bring in a small forward who can score, they can be a solid team.

If Reggie nets us anything for the future on an expiring contract, that is a plus.  But I don't look at him as a burden anymore either if he is playing less minutes and on the bench in crunch time.  Could have a nice season and actually  be a positive instead of a negative if his role is reduced.  

13 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Stanley Johnson had a DNP-CD last night.

Winslow had 23 points on 8-16 shooting 1-2 from three.  5 rebounds 5 assists, 2 TO's mostly running the point.

The 10 mins I saw he looked really good.