Casimir

10/23/2019 7:00 Detroit Pistons @ Indiana Pacers

Never been less excited for a season in my life.  Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end of the Andre/Reggie era.

I am somewhat excited about Christian Wood.  

Less the way too many careless throwaway turnovers, the team looks pretty good.   Dre dominating; DRose looking like a real PG, Reggie hardly playing, Luke and Langston making shots. 

T.J. Warren

TJ Leaf

T.J. McConnell

That is a lot of TJ's.  And how do you determine if you go T.J. or TJ?  Do McConnell and Warren pick on Leaf for being different?

Rose has looked pretty good. Some bad turnovers, but creating offense. It’s nice to have a guard that can create. 

Pistons really struggling in the third. 

If Sabonis could play 82 games against the Pistons, he’d be a Hall of Famer. Dude just doesn’t miss shots against us. 

I like Rose, Kennard, Snell out there together. You got a guy that create offense and 2 good shooters. Add in Blake and Andre and I’d like to see that unit close games. You have Brown in for Kennard for defense as an option too. 

Kennard with a bomb and the Pistons are within 3 after 3. 

Good game. Need to keep Rose out there in crunch time to create. Indiana plays good D. Can’t afford Jackson hero ball and over dribbling. 

I like Kennard but am getting sick of the pump fakes that lead to nothing.  Also, he does not show as a very smart player when the clock is winding down and he passes the ball to Thon Maker to try and create a shot.  I think I have seen him do that twice in the last 5 minutes of watching this game.  

15 third quarter free throws for Indiana. 

It was a kind whistle. Some very iffy ones went their way. 

Rose and Kennard would make a better starting backcourt than Jackson and Brown.  I don't get the infatuation Casey seems to have with Brown.  

Pistons are super small right now. Kennard at the 4. 

Another Piston-killer, TJ McConnell from those Philly days, with his first bucket. 

1 minute ago, Hart said:

Rose and Kennard would make a better starting backcourt than Jackson and Brown.  I don't get the infatuation Casey seems to have with Brown.  

Good defender. Team doesn’t have anyone else at the 1 or 2 that can defend anyone. 

Drummond might go for 42 minutes tonight. Pistons play Atlanta tomorrow, that’ll be their first game. 

Why it’s a back to back right off the bat, I have no idea. But seems like a good time to get one out of the way. 

Another favorable call for Indiana. This second half has seen a lot of very questionable calls go the home team’s way.