Deleterious

2019 Preseason Games

I think Brown has about $103M guaranteed.  $4M in bonus money is likely (plays 65 games in a season, team wins 49+, team makes second round of the playoffs).  While $8M is considered unlikely.  Wins MVP, DPOY, etc.

Not sure what the parameters are for Hield and his bonus.  But even if he hits it all he will only get $3M more than Brown got guaranteed.

16 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Pistons waived Johnson and kept Wood. 

that's weird.  usually it takes more than just waiving the johnson to get wood, but everyone is different i suppose...

• Haha 1

So sick of these 35 foot shots at the end of a tied game.  Get something going to the basket.

I also don't understand limiting a coaches challenges on replay.

Isn't the goal of replay to make sure refs get things right?  But you're only allowed to fix one ref mistake a game?  The second one you're just ******?  Makes no sense.

Man the Clippers defense is going to be good when PG13 gets back.  I mean it already is after watching tonight.  But adding a potential DPOY sure wont hurt.

Lebron with 2 points and 3 TO's in the 4th.  Apparently he wasn't educated about the 4th quarter.

Hey, he was still better than AD.  He had 0 points in the fourth.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:16 PM, Deleterious said:

I think Brown has about $103M guaranteed.  $4M in bonus money is likely (plays 65 games in a season, team wins 49+, team makes second round of the playoffs).  While $8M is considered unlikely.  Wins MVP, DPOY, etc.

Not sure what the parameters are for Hield and his bonus.  But even if he hits it all he will only get $3M more than Brown got guaranteed.

I love Buddy but I didn't realize how "old" he is.  Drummond is younger than him, how is that possible?

29 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I love Buddy but I didn't realize how "old" he is.  Drummond is younger than him, how is that possible?

Buddy was 24 years old when he got drafted (played 4 years in college).

Drummond was going into his 5th NBA season at the same age.