MAROTH4MVP

Lions @ Green Bay 10/14

Just now, RedRamage said:

Let's also not forget the Hockenson almost TD way at the beginning where the defender had his hand right on Hock's facemask, but that wasn't called.  Or the potential PI late in the game.  Or the catch was that secured and only fumbled as the receiver was moving it down but was ruled an incomplete pass.

Like the Lions were told after that blown call in Seattle a few years ago, don't put the game in the hands of the officials. They will blow every call to screw the Lions,  every chance they get.

6 minutes ago, holygoat said:

Dude, the call should've been on the the offense. His hand went to Flowers' facemask.

There was certainly a better case for that call on the OL

9 minutes ago, holygoat said:

Marth Vader needs to hold a presser tomorrow and light up the NFL for this game. She's the only one who can really do this. No one gives a **** about Patricia, but an owner's voice carries real weight. She needs to tear them several new a**holes.

She won’t do anything. She’s as incompetent an owner as her late husband was. 

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

This has been the worst I have ever seen. This is even worse than the phantom facemask in the Hail Mary game. The Lions never trailed in this game until the very end. 

join me, stop watching the bull****

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

They've been calling her that on the radio since she fired Mayhew and Lewand

I live in Mid-Michigan and never listen to the radio so I am pretty uninformed honestly.

6 minutes ago, NYLion said:

I'm actually contemplating it after this game. I love the NFL but what's the point when there's such obvious favouritism.

I think I’m there.  Tonight broke me.  Lions were doing what they needed and then bam, the refs went nuclear.  You can’t combat that.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

The thing that annoys me is that even if he did end up getting his hands to the face should you really throw the flag on it at that point in the game?  It had no impact on the outcome of that play anyway so in such a crucial part of the game why call something so ticky tack?(again that's assuming he actually DID get his hands to the face)   

EXACTLY! 

****, even easygoing Red Wings' PBP man Ken Kal can't take it anymore.

After what I’ve seen in the past two weeks I’m convinced the league do not want the Lions to win. EVER! It’s not sour grapes either it’s true. The league owes the Lions an apology!

7 minutes ago, pyrotigers said:

LeBron loves concentration camps

hong kong lives dont matter

• Like 1

This game took a lot out of me.  The Lions were a disappointment from the 2nd quarter on but still didn’t deserve this.

I’m going to continue following the NFL for fantasy football but I think I’ll step back how much I watch.  It’s getting to be too much for me.  This game was up there with the Patriots vs Eagles Super Bowl in the magnitude of pure blown calls by the officials.

Not worth watching anymore.  I’ll stick with the NHL.  Leafs might never win a cup but they don’t get screwed by the refs.  

Really wish the Detroit media would step up and call the obvious out. Enough is enough. An advocate is needed. To many of spend way too much time and money, only to be **** on. It's so damn obvious. 

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

The Lions could have easily been 5-0. They led all their games in the 4th and both losses they led with seconds remaining in the 4th.

I think they've been the better team in all 5 of their games.