Sign in to follow this  
Tigrrfan

Brad Ausmus FIRED!

2 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I would rather watch Trout play every day than see a AAA team tank.  Winning is the main goal, but I love following individual stars too.  I wish they still had Verlander.  He likely would have provided more entertainment than the players they got in that trade.  

Thank you for saying this.  I wish to goodness that they had kept at least a couple of the players worth watching, JV above all.  Hes a legit HoFer and our last connection to the legendary 2006 team.  With a competent FO and org here he *might* even have bridged the gap to the next playoff team.

7 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I would rather watch Trout play every day than see a AAA team tank.  Winning is the main goal, but I love following individual stars too.  I wish they still had Verlander.  He likely would have provided more entertainment than the players they got in that trade.  

Agree, a few years ago I kinda figured we would be at this point sooner or later but I thought I could atleast watch Miggy Chase down milestones every game but that hasn't been the case.