Jump to content

Keepleyland2

9/26 @1:10 Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

For god’s sake, the tank is officially over. They can start winning games and they should do it now! It’s almost as if they actually are a bad team. 

Put on your rally cap for the 9th.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic but has anybody heard from Shelton? I was just thinking I haven't seen him in awhile on here so I checked his profile and saw that it's been over a month since he logged on.  I hope everything is alright.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RandyMarsh said:

Off topic but has anybody heard from Shelton? I was just thinking I haven't seen him in awhile on here so I checked his profile and saw that it's been over a month since he logged on.  I hope everything is alright.  

You know it's strange....but I thought of him today too.  When Bert referenced the HoF, I was going to mention him knowing Shelton and then realized it had been a while since I'd seen him post.  Same with Boom and the birthday thread, it was one of my morning reads - I hope all is well there too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Off topic but has anybody heard from Shelton? I was just thinking I haven't seen him in awhile on here so I checked his profile and saw that it's been over a month since he logged on.  I hope everything is alright.  

Everything is alright with Shelton.

I got a text from him a day or two ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Everything is alright with Shelton.

I got a text from him a day or two ago.

He'll be back for Rule V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

You know it's strange....but I thought of him today too.  When Bert referenced the HoF, I was going to mention him knowing Shelton and then realized it had been a while since I'd seen him post.  Same with Boom and the birthday thread, it was one of my morning reads - I hope all is well there too.

Maybe we're being ghosted. Or gaslighted.  Or benched. Or catfished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Everything is alright with Shelton.

I got a text from him a day or two ago.

Was it good for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

For god’s sake, the tank is officially over. They can start winning games and they should do it now! It’s almost as if they actually are a bad team. 

Newsflash:  God ain't paying attention this horse **** season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...