Keepleyland2

9/26 @1:10 Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

33 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

For god’s sake, the tank is officially over. They can start winning games and they should do it now! It’s almost as if they actually are a bad team. 

Put on your rally cap for the 9th.....

Off topic but has anybody heard from Shelton? I was just thinking I haven't seen him in awhile on here so I checked his profile and saw that it's been over a month since he logged on.  I hope everything is alright.  

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

Off topic but has anybody heard from Shelton? I was just thinking I haven't seen him in awhile on here so I checked his profile and saw that it's been over a month since he logged on.  I hope everything is alright.  

You know it's strange....but I thought of him today too.  When Bert referenced the HoF, I was going to mention him knowing Shelton and then realized it had been a while since I'd seen him post.  Same with Boom and the birthday thread, it was one of my morning reads - I hope all is well there too.

59 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Everything is alright with Shelton.

I got a text from him a day or two ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

He'll be back for Rule V

3 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

You know it's strange....but I thought of him today too.  When Bert referenced the HoF, I was going to mention him knowing Shelton and then realized it had been a while since I'd seen him post.  Same with Boom and the birthday thread, it was one of my morning reads - I hope all is well there too.

Maybe we're being ghosted. Or gaslighted.  Or benched. Or catfished.

4 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Was it good for you?

15 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

For god’s sake, the tank is officially over. They can start winning games and they should do it now! It’s almost as if they actually are a bad team. 

Newsflash:  God ain't paying attention this horse **** season.